Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats! Post up some pics!
P1020758.JPG

Finally got around to taking photos of all the horses together. Here's the current stable. The LX470 is for sale. You can find it on Great Falls craigslist if interested.

James Hodges here in Bozeman, MT. Looking to pick up my first LC on Sunday. Been drooling for a long time and currently have a 2005 4Runner. Looking at having a 94 LC in my driveway Sunday night.

Welcome jimmyjam! There are a lot of cruiser heads here in bozeman. Glad to have you in the community. Post up if you'd like someone to go with you to check it out. Also, check out the 406 Cruisers clubhouse in mud. It's for the local TLCA chapter. 406 Cruisers is an awesome club and we'd love to have you in our ranks!

Welcome jimmyjam! There are a lot of cruiser heads here in bozeman. Glad to have you in the community. Post up if you'd like someone to go with you to check it out. Also, check out the 406 Cruisers clubhouse in mud. It's for the local TLCA chapter. 406 Cruisers is an awesome club and we'd love to have you in our ranks!

I would love to have someone go with, but it's in Idaho. I'm driving over there Sunday morning. So...I suppose if someone's bored. haha

I am still learning my way around the site, but I will look for the clubhouse.

James Hodges here in Bozeman, MT. Looking to pick up my first LC on Sunday. Been drooling for a long time and currently have a 2005 4Runner. Looking at having a 94 LC in my driveway Sunday night.

Welcome, Jimmy Jam. By any chance, was your "new" Cruiser posted on CL in White Sulphur Spgs? Wherever it came from, enjoy!

Welcome, Jimmy Jam. By any chance, was your "new" Cruiser posted on CL in White Sulphur Spgs? Wherever it came from, enjoy!

No, the one I was originally looking at was a different one. Now I am going back and forth between a few of them. One of which was the one in White Sulphur Springs.

I figured I would finally pop in and say hello.
My name is Jim and live in Billings. I just recently moved up from Wyoming and finally settled in. I'm in the process of swapping a 5.3/NV4500 into my 60 and hope to be bringing it up to work on shortly.

Last edited:
West End around 24th & Broadwater

Cross-posted from 406 Cruisers:

James here. New arrival to MT. Embarked on a journey last year to live a minimalist, nomadic lifestyle after acquiring my first "Land Cruiser", the 100 series-based LX470. Based in Missoula at the moment. Was thrilled to see so many LC/LX here. What's the scene? See a lot of ya here are out further east in Bozeman and Helena. Looking to connect with other cruiser enthusiasts for trail runs, camping or just hanging out appreciating our rigs. Below is my pride 'n' joy.

liIJ9tZ9mbT_nvXWBvkcZjHoCM4aDW5lf2ak_4HPd-RMgHIMFDIWLnfiZ1_dBZQ9OSWVhmwOPZoO69pyroZ8qfUFm7g-VVYM4IB4nXs2oMJFiQmQ4E_rVa0pdEK9Pw0B5xWqVOczRKe6anu8pHJj5NN3HCREThIAZfr8PBuEiZV2y7aq24kKRFSvsoHBi0l2ZFR0FRx0AiYzvETn38ZL6GD1J0p1SFEewiQoTEAKB8vQkFU64KvG4uyvYsLd_XS4rvLg3meBo1Iang738v5WVtGaV1aXbYi2UsL3u4s7_cz5WGD4YM7UK_Q1SAcrBWGHD4nopXjmbv2i4173LzjAokxodiI1f0VEFeJchIaYUkPFVgHN_m0sJdKMKJ67igPRuKkHO75xkcWkqDzTSk6uWT-SQEcsTfh7OMYRTQEW9kx_FWaDhpmQlHlOQtYnykQLa5EbC2oGU2pq9h2x7gbq8vzg9S37vZ9EOeTRFXCDLaOpdHrXYQrafquM_JQf7Grng7RK7lC6eCY7KAhv8WDXyt3_9bJViZt87JD-k-R0S12DUw5rnB1s7-MqCYffBcJDsyfdpg=w708-h1257

Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom