Can someone help me ID this part? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the process of a rebuild on my 91 and want to rid the vehicle of some non-essentials. As the title says? FSM diagrams kind of cut off at the silencer.. any help is appreciated.

Aloha

IMG_1957.JPG

On my '94 i have the main battery located there. Looks like the blower from under the dash. Maybe an additional attempt to keep the engine bay cool...?

A lot of people remove them I'm always in the boat that Toyota put it there and kept it for a reason when all of the parts are there it blows on the manifold after engine turn off so there might be more for the reasoning of having it especially with the known issues with heat and the efi relay on the 3fe who knows what else might be going on

Right on thanks for the replies. I'll probably keep it, just wasn't sure what exactly it did. I live in a hot area so cooling is worth the real estate.

On the 2 f engine on the 6o's the exhaust manifold was under the intake ............ I assume its the same on the 3 f engine too

Right on thanks for the replies. I'll probably keep it, just wasn't sure what exactly it did. I live in a hot area so cooling is worth the real estate.

I'm installing an auxiliary fan in front of the radiator and behind the grill. Look into that, huge help in cooling and helps AC. Plenty of links here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom