Coral Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
I like the coral interior and was thinking about putting it in a FJ40 I have. Does anyone know where the best place to purchase it is? I have seen more of a orange colored coral interior from metric TLC and Sor.com has coral, however it looks more brown in the photos. Any suggestions on where to purchase. Which color is closer to the original? I also have seen some stories on mud about metric tlc. Your thoughts

I have the last of Metric TLC's vinyl. It was custom made to be a perfect match to the original vinyl. I can cut you a little swatch if you need something to compare.

I only have enough for one more full set of early 40 upholstery so I don't intend on selling it!

I have the last of Metric TLC's vinyl. It was custom made to be a perfect match to the original vinyl. I can cut you a little swatch if you need something to compare.

I only have enough for one more full set of early 40 upholstery so I don't intend on selling it!

I understand. I'm looking for an entire set of seat covers. Have you seen specters coral interior?

849590A5-63CE-4FB4-8B5B-A99B24883862.jpg
I went with the SOR covers. My seats were white but when we stripped them down to get blasted, there was some original coral material. The SOR material was very close to that material. I think the SOR material is a little nicer than original. It is not brown. It is slightly orange if anything.

View attachment 1476747 I went with the SOR covers. My seats were white but when we stripped them down to get blasted, there was some original coral material. The SOR material was very close to that material. I think the SOR material is a little nicer than original. It is not brown. It is slightly orange if anything.
Thanks. That looks great. On the website it looked darker and I wasn't sure I liked it. Yours looks great..

Gabe, part of that SOR delivery I got was coral covers for my 45. I can shoot photos later or even FaceTime and let you set the color in and out of sunlight. I think they're super quality and close to original color.

Not sure yet Skip. I just received the package a couple days ago..... BEFORE the 45 making it here. ;)
I've got a good buddy delivering her the day before Labor Day. Stay tuned.
JP can chime in with first hand experience on fit an drew finish!

Fit and finish... darn autocorrect.

It is on SOR's website. $650 I think. That's vinyl cut to exact specs, piping, and cushions designed for the 45 specific seat frames. I've seen the finished product on 45s. Looks great.

I installed at set of gray SOR FJ45 seat covers about 10 years ago and can attest to the quality and fit - they were excellent. Hope they still are.

I think I can source that vinyl if anyone is interested. Would you mind sending a tiny little piece for comparison purposes?

Thanks,

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom