Fj40 1983 original soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi everyone, I want to introduce my fj40 late model. I bought it from the first owner two years ago. It was completely original and with the normal wear of plastics, packing etc of over 32 years of use. I repainted it and replaced all worn out parts with original Toyota components. It has the rare PTO with 3 parts linkage and reversible secured shifter, washer nozzle from Finland specs,
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
aus tachometer, power steering, Nippon denso ac, front disc brakes and original soft top in good shape. I put on them the us roll bar version with all pads in very good condition. The original radio works perfect! I'm still missing some details to make it look better...

Can you post of pic of the headlight switch location assuming it is on the dash?
I have the same tachometer but my switch is below it.

headlight washers... Jerry can swing out...

Very nice!!!

Just need the weatherstripping around the rear doors and a few other minor tidbits

Missing anything big?
Can you post of pic of the headlight switch location assuming it is on the dash?
I have the same tachometer but my switch is below it.
Yes I put the lights switch in a blank hole of the dash. At night I take a picture for you..

headlight washers... Jerry can swing out...

Very nice!!!

Just need the weatherstripping around the rear doors and a few other minor tidbits

Missing anything big?
Thanks, yes I need to put the rear doors weatherstripping, door handle and little things..

Is this an in Colombia new delivered USA Specs FJ40 or did you add all the US specs parts and stickers?

:cheers:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom