Bug Catcher Weather Strip Kits for your 1958-1966 2x/4x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to order 2 sets for my 1964 removable top FJ45, can you let me know the current price seeing as I missed the June deadline. need price plus postage to Australia.

Thanks, Sean

Give us a call at the shop and we can pretend it's June for a few more days :D

Installed my kit in my newly painted doors. Went well except the three pieces (not the hinge piece) are not laying flat against the glass. Has a ripple thing going on. Maybe in the future they should not be shipped in tight coils. Maybe mine is the only one that did this.

So what you're saying is that all of us busy slobs that have bought these and have left the rolled up for a rainy day project may not be doing the right thing for the weatherstrip.

Maybe some further discussion on long-term storage is appropriate. I'm at least four months out from installing mine. Hell, I haven't even opened the box yet!

Installed my kit in my newly painted doors. Went well except the three pieces (not the hinge piece) are not laying flat against the glass. Has a ripple thing going on. Maybe in the future they should not be shipped in tight coils. Maybe mine is the only one that did this.

Hmm, I haven't run across that but I'll watch for more issues. Let me know if things flatten out.

Bump! We assembled a few dozen of this kits last week. Ready to ship!

what glue are you using to seal the corners?

I use 3m weather strip adhesive. Been doing good for 2 years......

Anymore installed pics? I'd love to see them on your vehicle!

I'll send you pictures if you have a set left for me to install.

We've got a handful of the kits remaining. I'm going to set a side a couple for me and then they are gone :D

We have the blueprints to have another batch of the material made again in the future.

Give us a shout at the shop (801-563-1277) and we can get you all taken care of!

welp, I almost lost a ear drum when asked to hold, I said "yes sir" waited 5min and was hung up on. ill try ordering online perhaps or calling back later. :-/ i really want a set of these.

welp, I almost lost a ear drum when asked to hold, I said "yes sir" waited 5min and was hung up on. ill try ordering online perhaps or calling back later. :-/ i really want a set of these.

Hmmm, I'm not in the shop yet this morning but it sounds like phone may be having an issue. Did you try calling back?

Just chatted with Bryce, he tried to switch over and the line was gone? Not sure what happened there. He tried to call your number back but it looks like you're calling from work? Anyways, give us a buzz and we can get you all taken care of. Fwiw phone or email are always going to be better to reach us during the work day, today was an exception that I was on Mud this time of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom