Official Introduction - John Albert - 2017 Blue Onyx 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dama y Caballeros, My Name is John Albert. Born and Raised in the only city in Texas, San Antonio. Life, Marriage & the Oil Business put me in Dallas and here I reside until my geologist wife and I retire to our ranch in Llano. Until then...I will continue to pour my life blood into my whitetail operation in Pearsall, my F350 which gets the work done and my #1 item on my bucket list...My Land Cruiser. If I can assist any of you guys in any aspect of hunting or ranch related items please let me know.

I'm so glad to be here...been lurking this forum for many many years. I have wanted a LC since I got my drivers license in 1995.

I'm ready to start the customization...

IMG_1171.jpg

Welcome and nice cruiser. I did a lot of guiding around Hondo and Bandera.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Dama y Caballeros, My Name is John Albert. Born and Raised in the only city in Texas, San Antonio. Life, Marriage & the Oil Business put me in Dallas and here I reside until my geologist wife and I retire to our ranch in Llano. Until then...I will continue to pour my life blood into my whitetail operation in Pearsall, my F350 which gets the work done and my #1 item on my bucket list...My Land Cruiser. If I can assist any of you guys in any aspect of hunting or ranch related items please let me know.

I'm so glad to be here...been lurking this forum for many many years. I have wanted a LC since I got my drivers license in 1995.

I'm ready to start the customization...

View attachment 1515694

Welcome! My brother and family are in Arlington...and I loved spending time in San Antonio last year.
You've found a great forum with tons of helpful folk ready to cheer you on in whatever you decide to do to your new truck.
See you around, and thanks for the great intro. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom