Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

more photos of the m416

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

2001 UZJ100 with Plenty of upgrades up for sale - $10,000 OBO

Gents! I will be cross-posting on the other local club sites as well. With the market the way that it is, and with the amount of driving (and distance) that I will soon be doing, the 100 must go up for sale. I'm sorry to see it go, it has given me over 3 years of reliable and comfortable transportation. It runs great, and in spite of my longstanding membership in this club, has ALWAYS been serviced by LexTech (unlike my other TLC's, which were often serviced by me or at HAMOM's). I have all records going back a few years. Don't take my word for it, though, call LexTech and hear for yourself that Glenn gives it a clean bill of health. It has had all maintenance performed on schedule.

The advantages of this fine vehicle stare at you in the face. In addition to being the best Overlander in the world, this one comes equipped with aftermarket bumpers, sliders, lift, and a stereo system that will make you slap your wife for not letting you buy one before. It's that good.
I can't take credit for the majority of the upgrades; everything was done by @BBQ BOY on this thread. Seriously, even if you don't want the truck, check out that thread. It's inspirational.

A couple of disclaimers: Brand new KO2's were installed at Christmas and have about 7K on them... But the vehicle pulls slightly to the left. I don't know why. Glenn doesn't know why. We swapped tires around and the issue did not follow. The alignment is good. Possibly suspension, but I don't see any weird wear on the tires and the vehicle is 16 years old. Doesn't bother me, it's not bad.

It had an accident prior to my owning it. Michael Bessinger spared no expense in getting the right repairs done.

I had a mishap in Uwharrie where a grenade went off in the front differential. This was the only hard wheeling that I ever did in this vehicle and it wasn't a terribly difficult trail... Just difficult conditions due to rain. The differential was replaced with a brand new OEM unit by LexTech.

It has scratches and dents, the sunroof doesn't work (this is typical), and other minor cosmetic stuff that may irritate folks that don't actually use their trucks for camping.

I'm asking $10,000 because of all of the upgrades. This is right around the KBB pricepoint with the mileage (170,000) and that doesn't take in to account the Slee Swingout Rear bumper, ARB Front bumper, Slee sliders, and competition-worthy stereo system. I also still have the 3rd row seats. @erymer

Also, if you have a JCW Mini Cooper and are interested in a trade, we may be able to work something out.

2001 UZJ100 with Plenty of upgrades up for sale - $10,000 OBO

Gents! I will be cross-posting on the other local club sites as well. With the market the way that it is, and with the amount of driving (and distance) that I will soon be doing, the 100 must go up for sale. I'm sorry to see it go, it has given me over 3 years of reliable and comfortable transportation. It runs great, and in spite of my longstanding membership in this club, has ALWAYS been serviced by LexTech (unlike my other TLC's, which were often serviced by me or at HAMOM's). I have all records going back a few years. Don't take my word for it, though, call LexTech and hear for yourself that Glenn gives it a clean bill of health. It has had all maintenance performed on schedule.

The advantages of this fine vehicle stare at you in the face. In addition to being the best Overlander in the world, this one comes equipped with aftermarket bumpers, sliders, lift, and a stereo system that will make you slap your wife for not letting you buy one before. It's that good.
I can't take credit for the majority of the upgrades; everything was done by @BBQ BOY on this thread. Seriously, even if you don't want the truck, check out that thread. It's inspirational.

A couple of disclaimers: Brand new KO2's were installed at Christmas and have about 7K on them... But the vehicle pulls slightly to the left. I don't know why. Glenn doesn't know why. We swapped tires around and the issue did not follow. The alignment is good. Possibly suspension, but I don't see any weird wear on the tires and the vehicle is 16 years old. Doesn't bother me, it's not bad.

It had an accident prior to my owning it. Michael Bessinger spared no expense in getting the right repairs done.

I had a mishap in Uwharrie where a grenade went off in the front differential. This was the only hard wheeling that I ever did in this vehicle and it wasn't a terribly difficult trail... Just difficult conditions due to rain. The differential was replaced with a brand new OEM unit by LexTech.

It has scratches and dents, the sunroof doesn't work (this is typical), and other minor cosmetic stuff that may irritate folks that don't actually use their trucks for camping.

I'm asking $10,000 because of all of the upgrades. This is right around the KBB pricepoint with the mileage (170,000) and that doesn't take in to account the Slee Swingout Rear bumper, ARB Front bumper, Slee sliders, and competition-worthy stereo system. I also still have the 3rd row seats. @erymer

Also, if you have a JCW Mini Cooper and are interested in a trade, we may be able to work something out.
We'll be driving back from the beach here in just a little bit. I'll give you a call tomorrow if that's cool.

Free, an electric Smoker, regifted to me from my father. We will not use it.

New in box, never opened. Don't have any pics of it because it's still in the box. Looks to be this model:

Masterbuilt 30-inch 3-Rack Digital Electric Smoker — QVC.com

Will not mudship to Logan's Run because I won't have space for it. Can meet someone somewhere before Logan's Run, just let me know! Hoping to get this gone by the end of the month.

Pics of the manual and original invoice.

View attachment 1511355 View attachment 1511356
If you don't have a taker yet, I will. I might even be able to take a detour home from the beach and get it tonight.

Last edited:
Selling storage/drawer from my 100 (Not sure if it fits other models) . It's from the right hand side. Looking for $100 bucks OBO. I can deliver this weekend anywhere between Raleigh to Asheville area.

Storage1.jpg

storage2.jpg

Selling storage/drawer from my 100 (Not sure if it fits other models) . It's from the right hand side. Looking for $100 bucks OBO. I can deliver this weekend anywhere between Raleigh to Asheville area.

View attachment 1511974

View attachment 1511975

Adam, can you send me some measurements on this? If it fits decent enough in the 80 I'm very interested.

Adam, can you send me some measurements on this? If it fits decent enough in the 80 I'm very interested.

I will this afternoon when I get home, and if I have a tape measure lol

Foxwing from the group chinese order for sale. Never opened. Looking to get whatever the final price was for it. Price = $360.

Group "Chinese parts" order.

Last edited:
Foxwing from the group chinese order for sale. Never opened. Looking to get whatever the final price was for it. I looked through the thread and found $250. Please let me know if that is not correct. Hopefully can use it.

Group "Chinese parts" order.
Total, I think I paid close to $360 for my foxwing.

Thank you!

$360 through the group buy? If yes, the price will be $360.

Located in Raleigh, NC. It will be in Raleigh on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom