For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You had me until I saw the $36K...ouch. Tell that fellow good luck with that. And BTW, the nomenclature has changed, it is no longer a brush guard, its a Jeremy. I've already changed it in wikipedia.

The Jeremy, lol

I guess the seller thinks he can get his build cost out of the sale, but for 36K you should at least get a working radio!

The Jeremy, lol

I guess the seller thinks he can get his build cost out of the sale, but for 36K you should at least get a working radio!
Sheesh, I missed the bad! How is it that someone has the skillset to install and wire in a 6BT yet can't figure out how to install a stereo? That doesn't make any sense...

It was For Sale, and I Wanted To Buy..... so I did.

IMG_3301.JPG

24' Featherlight. Vacation Rental
Opportunities available. PM me for travel rates and dates. #willtowyouforgoodbeer

WOW

It was For Sale, and I Wanted To Buy..... so I did.

View attachment 1505100
24' Featherlight. Vacation Rental
Opportunities available. PM me for travel rates and dates. #willtowyouforgoodbeer
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
So. Much. Awesomeness in this post. Now to see who Erik likes best when we take the 40's to GSMTR. #letsdoafitcheck #riseofthechickenGSMTR2018 #ofcourseyoubuythisafterigetacinstalled

.... #ofcourseyoubuythisafterigetacinstalled

AC installed ? With the windows down (or half doors on instead) I have stock 2x60 AC... cause 60 mph is as fast as were comfortable going !

Vintage Air ?

AC installed ? With the windows down (or half doors on instead) I have stock 2x60 AC... cause 60 mph is as fast as were comfortable going !

Vintage Air ?
This is the AC that does not require the use of windows.... But may later require insulation to improve effectiveness. No idea what kind it is, didn't ask. If @Trollhole supports it, I'm buying. Marshall would rather not deal with bad products.

Also, I think it might be a nostalgic air... I REALLY want the vent that points directly at my Timsack.

We used to call them couter coolers .
I really miss those.

@CharlestonG8R Did you really just call somebody a baby batter balladeer???
Yes. No. Perhaps. I don't know. What is a baby batter balladeer? Sounds like a sport involving minstrels and child abuse.

I don't know if anyone is looking for a project, but there's a fj40 for sale in the Facebook marketplace for $3500. I'd post a link, but don't know where to find the marketplace on the web, only in the app. It looks rough but they say it runs.

2001 UZJ100 with Plenty of upgrades up for sale - $10,000 OBO

Gents! I will be cross-posting on the other local club sites as well. With the market the way that it is, and with the amount of driving (and distance) that I will soon be doing, the 100 must go up for sale. I'm sorry to see it go, it has given me over 3 years of reliable and comfortable transportation. It runs great, and in spite of my longstanding membership in this club, has ALWAYS been serviced by LexTech (unlike my other TLC's, which were often serviced by me or at HAMOM's). I have all records going back a few years. Don't take my word for it, though, call LexTech and hear for yourself that Glenn gives it a clean bill of health. It has had all maintenance performed on schedule.

The advantages of this fine vehicle stare at you in the face. In addition to being the best Overlander in the world, this one comes equipped with aftermarket bumpers, sliders, lift, and a stereo system that will make you slap your wife for not letting you buy one before. It's that good.
I can't take credit for the majority of the upgrades; everything was done by @BBQ BOY on this thread. Seriously, even if you don't want the truck, check out that thread. It's inspirational.

A couple of disclaimers: Brand new KO2's were installed at Christmas and have about 7K on them... But the vehicle pulls slightly to the left. I don't know why. Glenn doesn't know why. We swapped tires around and the issue did not follow. The alignment is good. Possibly suspension, but I don't see any weird wear on the tires and the vehicle is 16 years old. Doesn't bother me, it's not bad.

It had an accident prior to my owning it. Michael Bessinger spared no expense in getting the right repairs done.

I had a mishap in Uwharrie where a grenade went off in the front differential. This was the only hard wheeling that I ever did in this vehicle and it wasn't a terribly difficult trail... Just difficult conditions due to rain. The differential was replaced with a brand new OEM unit by LexTech.

It has scratches and dents, the sunroof doesn't work (this is typical), and other minor cosmetic stuff that may irritate folks that don't actually use their trucks for camping.

I'm asking $10,000 because of all of the upgrades. This is right around the KBB pricepoint with the mileage (170,000) and that doesn't take in to account the Slee Swingout Rear bumper, ARB Front bumper, Slee sliders, and competition-worthy stereo system. I also still have the 3rd row seats.

Also, if you have a JCW Mini Cooper and are interested in a trade, we may be able to work something out.

You should sell it back to Michael, he is cruiserless now.............

Not a virgin anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom