For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@AWeav100 No rub currently, but it currently has the 2.5" springs in the rear and the torsion bars cranked. It is getting lowered back down and I assume the tires will rub, that's why the tire wheel/combo may be for sale shortly
Gotcha. I love the wheels, tires are a tad too big for my needs. They look freakin sweet tho

@AWeav100 no worries. Tires do fit a 100at stick height, but they run a little in the front. I'm going to run them for awhile and then replace with new tires.

I will have the OME rear springs up for sale soon. I'll get the number off them and get them posted later

Anyone have a 4spd bellhousing they are willing to sell?

Need for my 2F swap...Slowly getting all the stuff ready.

Nik

Looking for a decent set of 31x10.50R15s if anybody has any they are looking to part with. TIA

I'm looking for a set of 285/275s to put on my new 18" Tundra wheels. If Anyone knows a good shop @ town or has a set lying @ PLEASE lmk! Thanks! :steer:

I'm looking for a set of 285/275s to put on my new 18" Tundra wheels. If Anyone knows a good shop @ town or has a set lying @ PLEASE lmk! Thanks! :steer:

Jason Cooper at RockYour4x4 usually has good prices on off-road tires. He can get just about anything you want. Just give him a call.

Ryan

For Sale

Garvin Wilderness Rack

50"x79" is what it measures inside the top rail of the basket

Includes: rack, 8 gutter mounts, hardware, and I believe I have the spare tire holder and some assorted side mount bracketed that will go with. $650

0722172014a.jpg

0722172014.jpg

And how it sits on an 80 roof. It covers the full roof.

0722171946.jpg

Where are you located?

About an hour south of Nashville. Will be in Knoxville this weekend if anyone up there is interested.

I have a set of Tundra hub caps if anyone is looking or knows someone. They are in pretty good shape. $20 for 4.

I'll upload some pics later.
U still got these?

Someone said they had some weathertechs for a 100 cheap, I can't remember who but I would like to get them if still available. Was it whirly? Thanks!

Does anyone have stock suspension parts for a 100 series? I have a friend that has a 98 LX with the AHC and he wants to covert it over to a stock Land Cruiser suspension. I guess he needs springs, shocks, and torsion bars. If shocks are wore out, that's ok, he can buy new ones.

Thanks

If its like the GX, he will just need rear coils, coil mounts and shocks. Front should be t-bar on either model. The bags just hold up the a$$ end on the GX.

If its like the GX, he will just need rear coils, coil mounts and shocks. Front should be t-bar on either model. The bags just hold up the a$$ end on the GX.

I think the AHC torsion bars are smaller diameter (lower spring rate) than standard 100 bars, so he'd need those too.

I think the AHC torsion bars are smaller diameter (lower spring rate) than standard 100 bars, so he'd need those too.

Hmm, interesting. Learned something today.

I took a quick look at them today and they did look small but I'm looking at my ARB torsion bars as a comparison

Hmm, interesting. Learned something today.

Yeah, our '07 LX470 has the AHC system and I have been reading up on it. It makes for an awesome ride, but I worry that one of these days it is going to come back to haunt me. :)

His has gone bad. I was riding behind him the other day and it's bouncing around like its riding on balloons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom