Cruiser Outfitters & YouTube (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
We'll continue to be adding YouTube videos in the future. Check out our channel:

Kurt, I see u have moved your rear axle back on your 40. Has it made a noticeable difference on the trails? What rear springs are u using?

I'm using 60 Series Old Man Emu rear springs and did move the rear axle and wheel opening back. Between the slight wheelbase addition and the much longer spring, I think the ride and flex are greatly improved. We used to do a lot of these conversions (10-20 years ago) when we did far more of that kind of work.

I'm using 60 Series Old Man Emu rear springs and did move the rear axle and wheel opening back. Between the slight wheelbase addition and the much longer spring, I think the ride and flex are greatly improved. We used to do a lot of these conversions (10-20 years ago) when we did far more of that kind of work.
How about on obstacles? Has the longer wheelbase been noticeable on attacking obstacles or not really?

How about on obstacles? Has the longer wheelbase been noticeable on attacking obstacles or not really?

Hit/miss. Noticeable on climbs but slightly longer in tight stuff. I'd absolutely do it again for what it's worth.

Thanks for the videos -- I *really* need to get down off the mountain and get to the museum soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom