Orange boxx Fabritication (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangeboxxfab

Orange Boxx Fabrication
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Orange boxx fab is looking for guys around Greensboro NC for some help. As most of you know we are the manufactures of the PSD racks the racks for FJ's,4Runners and some Land Cruisers. We are looking for the following list of vehicles.

1. Land Cruiser 40
  2. Land Cruiser 55
  3. Land Cruiser 60
  4. Land Cruiser 70
  5. Land Cruiser 80-on website Done
  6. Land Cruiser 90
  7. Land Cruiser 100-on website Done
  8. Land Cruiser 120
  9. Land Cruiser 150
Here is our deal to our fitting customers. Your racks are on us. You are being paid by us in the form of getting the first racks in your vehicle. We ask you help us test both loaded and unloaded in your vehicle and make a report of what you find. Help us help the community.

Last edited:
How long do you need the vehicle for I have an 80 I could spend a day in Greensboro and am planning a cross country trip in the next month.

Man, if i was on that side of the country you'd have my rig, in shop, tomorrow! Very cool to offer this on here.

I'm not local to you, but I am very curious to see where you are thinking of having the 40 series rack mount. Seems like something that would be very useful for gear management.

We normally try to use excising hand holes or holes that are already in the body. We hate to go buy a used offroader truck and the previous owner did not care how he mounted the accessories by drilling thousand holes. We have not seen a 40 series around here to give you a grat answer. But that is our thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom