For Sale 97' LX450 lifted/locked/geared (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi I'm looking to sell my baby a 97 LX450 with 150k miles. Just built it last summer and she has seen some trails but nothing too hardcore. The vehicle is in excellent Condition. One of the cleanest you'll find. I'm looking at a toy hauler and a rzr. I know I know, you can hate on me now, but I'm trying to get out with the family more and that seems like a good option.
Snapseed.jpg
IMG_0286.JPG
Snapseed.jpg
Snapseed.jpg

Details:
-1997 Lexus LX450
-150k miles
-OME J spring lift with L series shocks
-315/75/16 Goodyear MTRs (about 7k miles on them) on procomp steelies
-ARB lockers front and rear
-ARB high output compressor
-4:88 gears
-DC fab dual swing out rear bumper with tire carrier, ladder, and dual van holder. Super nice Top of the line bumper with great clean lines. It tucks nicely to avoid hang ups.
-trail gear tube front bumper
-smitybilt 9500lbs winch with synthetic line
-factor 55 flatlink
-custom roof rack
-outpost rock sliders
-touch screen DVD player

Included in the purchase: leather third row seats, stock wheels/tires, stock front bumper, stock springs/shocks, set of maxtrax, snatchblock, and high jack.

Interior is in excellent condition. Leather is not dry or cracking. No rips or tears. The driver seat has some normal ware but it's not too bad. Paint shines. A few small dents in the hood but again nothing major. You can barely see them. I'm not in a rush to sell but will let her go for the right price. Will consider trade deals for a rzr 1000 4 seater or a toy hauler that can haul one. Thanks.

Asking price: $23995

GLWS. Nice rig. Fair price.

Any pics of the interior? You mentioned no problems with the leather... How about the rest of it? Power windows, seats, AC, etc?

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking to sell my baby a 97 LX450 with 150k miles. Just built it last summer and she has seen some trails but nothing too hardcore. The vehicle is in excellent Condition. One of the cleanest you'll find. I'm looking at a toy hauler and a rzr. I know I know, you can hate on me now, but I'm trying to get out with the family more and that seems like a good option. View attachment 1501271View attachment 1501272View attachment 1501273View attachment 1501274
Details:
-1997 Lexus LX450
-150k miles
-DC fab dual swing out rear bumper with tire carrier, ladder, and dual van holder. Super nice Top of the line bumper with great clean lines. It tucks nicely to avoid hang ups.
-factor 55 flatlink
-custom roof rack
-outpost rock sliders
-touch screen DVD player

Included in the purchase: leather third row seats, stock wheels/tires, stock front bumper, stock springs/shocks, set of maxtrax, snatchblock, and high jack.

Interior is in excellent condition. Leather is not dry or cracking. No rips or tears. The driver seat has some normal ware but it's not too bad. Paint shines. A few small dents in the hood but again nothing major. You can barely see them. I'm not in a rush to sell but will let her go for the right price. Will consider trade deals for a rzr 1000 4 seater or a toy hauler that can haul one. Thanks.

That thing is SWEET! Too bad you don't want to trade for the original 4 seater rzr... A 71 FJ40 with rear jump seats. It seats 6! Lol. A rzr would be awesome as well. G.l.w.s!

20161023_164445.jpg

20160527_114625.jpg

20160527_114837.jpg

Sorry for the delay everyone. Trying to sell our house and that's kept me super busy. I'll try to get interior pics soon.

Don't think I got the PM.
Sorry, I'm T O T A L L Y inept when it comes to PMg via the forums and such. I'll try again but in the mean time if you would, PM me with contact info. I'm "local" to you and just lost my 80 so I'm eager to get her replaced! Serious withdrawals....

Hi I'm looking to sell my baby a 97 LX450 with 150k miles. Just built it last summer and she has seen some trails but nothing too hardcore. The vehicle is in excellent Condition. One of the cleanest you'll find. I'm looking at a toy hauler and a rzr. I know I know, you can hate on me now, but I'm trying to get out with the family more and that seems like a good option. View attachment 1501271View attachment 1501272View attachment 1501273View attachment 1501274
Details:
-1997 Lexus LX450
-150k miles
-factor 55 flatlink
-custom roof rack
-outpost rock sliders
-touch screen DVD player

Ok I am finally ready to sell now. Here are some
Interior pics and a few more exterior. Message me if your are interested. Serious buyers only please. Thanks!

7329E725-C1AF-45DC-839F-484D1E11D6FD.png

99BFF6D6-142C-4C58-97F6-861C9C230025.jpeg

BAB93D03-DA50-4627-9206-AECA66351F2E.jpeg

ADBF5EF8-ACF8-4402-8379-8A154E0D4456.jpeg

BF0D6167-A041-40BA-BE04-9462352E88B9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom