Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes! I greatly appreciate that accessible price. Can I send you payment ahead of the pick up while I figure out logistics? Please PM me with your preferences.

I'll hop on the waitlist for the doors themselves - I've got a rust problem on mine. It's not urgent.

I have all sorts of pieces for the front doors, but at the moment the doors themselves are spoken for. If you need any of the plastics, the internals, door cards, etc., I should have some.

And price...duh. How about $75 for the bumper with the endcaps?

Yes! I greatly appreciate that accessible price. Can I send you payment ahead of the pick up while I figure out logistics? Please PM me with your preferences.

I'll hop on the waitlist for the doors themselves - I've got a rust problem on mine. It's not urgent.

Perfect, it's yours. I'll start spraying it down daily so I can get the bolts out intact. I'll send a PM.

don't know if i missed it or not. do you have a fuel pick up for 60 (not 62) series tank? also do you still have rear shoulder belts for sale?

@franklin40 I have two spare gas tanks—60 and 62—so I should have that. I've long since forgotten which tank was which (I'm sure it's obvious once I look), so I'll send pics over when I get home again.

@franklin40 This is the correct one, right?

GasTank1.jpg

i think that might be the 62 fuel pump you are showing. the 60 pick
up i think is more in the corner of the tank. someone else correct me if i'm wrong please.

Inclinometer came yesterday...thank you brother! Someone should snatch up that bezel for $40..that is great $$ for one.

Bump for good communications and pics.

i think that might be the 62 fuel pump you are showing. the 60 pick
up i think is more in the corner of the tank. someone else correct me if i'm wrong please.

I'll just pull both (it's easy) and get pics over. That way we'll know condition, correct one, etc. I already misunderstood another mudder and sent the wrong part, so I'd like not to repeat it.

sure. the fj62 has a built in fuel pump. the fj60 is just a couple pipes for the pick up. it would also be nice to know it yours has a screen on it or not. the older o es didn't have that from my understanding

sure. the fj62 has a built in fuel pump. the fj60 is just a couple pipes for the pick up. it would also be nice to know it yours has a screen on it or not. the older o es didn't have that from my understanding

You were right—it was the other tank. Here's the pickup, two pipes just as you said. No screen. Has a little PB Blaster on it because I was afraid the screws would be rusted in, but they're in good shape.

PickupTubes1.jpg
PickupTubes2.jpg
PickupTubes3.jpg

dang i'm looking for one with the screen. ill let you know if i can't find one soon thought. thanks for checking. sorry to get you to do all the work with no joy.

dang i'm looking for one with the screen. ill let you know if i can't find one soon thought. thanks for checking. sorry to get you to do all the work with no joy.

No worries, only about 5 minutes to pull it and grab a photo. Good luck!

Any chance you have the OEM front door speaker grills? I'm looking for the gray colored ones. Let me know.

I'll look for them first thing. I think I have them but I'd rather have my hands on them to be sure.

I'll look for them first thing. I think I have them but I'd rather have my hands on them to be sure.
Great, PM me a condition and price mailed to 96706 if you find them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom