12HT Rebuilt roars into life (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice video but it should have been in the diesel forum.

Also, what is the Lanotec stuff they are using? It's being used to help seal gaskets and lubricate cooling hoses. Looks like it would also keep gaskets from sticking and tearing when being removed.

What is that stuff?

Glorious diesel, that's what my truck sounds like!! I also only have a downpipe and no exhaust...

Also, what is the Lanotec stuff they are using? It's being used to help seal gaskets and lubricate cooling hoses. Looks like it would also keep gaskets from sticking and tearing when being removed.

What is that stuff?

Lanotec (lanolin) is a natural type product sheep produce it to protect there wool (skin) from the elements thats what it is derived from never used it but has a been around in aus for a while. If you jump onto eBay.com.au and type in lanotec most of there products will come up.

Looks like Roothy's new 40 series truck Milo 2 is ready to rumble. get past the promo piece for the 4WD show and check out some of the other 40s at the Old Crusiers Kick Arse (OCKA) rally in the Victorian High Country in Australia.

I've been following Milo 2 build vids. Great series. Great truck! Roothy and Alan Grey really are a couple of characters!

I hope he fills in that hole between the cab and the tub soon. Is it a dual cab dyna tub?

Gap between cab and bed was filled with a large-capacity diesel tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom