Need helping choosing wheel color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I met with Dustin @ FN Wheels today. Super cool guy! He brought some Konig 6 shooter wheels out and put them next to my GX so I could decide on a color. I'm leaning towards the Bronze or second choice is the darker gun metal color. Let me know what you guys think! I'll be lifting the GX with Icon suspension in the next few weeks and will be putting the wheels on with 285/70/17.

20170621_105708.jpg
20170621_110100.jpg
20170621_110242.jpg

Last edited:
I like the gunmetal one, but thats just my opinion. I have the same color 2011 GX and have contemplated new darker color wheels as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I decided to go with the bronze, the gunmetal had a different tint of gray than the car and the difference bugged me too much so I just went for complete contrast. Wheels should be coming in this week. I'll post pictures of them when it gets lifted in the next week or three.

Bump for pictures! Oh, and size of the Six Shooter? 17x8? I was hoping they'd come 17x9, doesn't look like it on their site though.

I can't say enough good things about FN wheels!

I have 18x9 FN BFD's on my Tundra with 305/65 KO2, totally made me fall in love with the truck!

Long story short, I've gone down the off-road Toyota rabbit hole & now I want a GX!

It'll probably end up being a replacement for my wife's 328i...

They all look the same when they're dirty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom