OEM Euro Spec FJ60 Mirrors or OEM 70 series mirrors??? (2 Viewers)

Which mirrors would you run?

• OEM Euro Spec FJ60 Mirrors

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • OEM 70 series mirrors

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got the knock off euro Mirrors on mine. The PO installed them. They were great until they started wobbling. I thought it was just adjustment coming loose, but they've got a fatigue crack.

They'll be coming off for something in this thread. Right now another set of euro mirrors are sounding good, but I won't buy any aftermarket junk.

IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

My truck has the euro mirrors, and they are the best in my opinion. No movement whatsoever and they also look great on the truck. Mine are the original 30 year old mirrors and they are holding up great.

Why not the large 62 style? Cheaper and if you smash one you can actually replace it without paying a fortune.
Some decent deals on Mr. T mirrors on eBay if you skim past the Chinese junk ---> FJ62 Mirrors

Last edited:
Anyone have a part # for the Euro spec FJ60 mirrors?

X2 on OEM spec mirrors. I have had both and now running the Euros - which I prefer due to the convex mirror gives me better field of vision with no movement. Aftermarket stuff is junk

My 70's mirrors don't move on the highway at all, or on washboard dirt roads. One of the best upgrades I've done. Also, if anyone is interested check out MegaZip.net - New Genuine OEM Japanese Parts Online Store. City racer was out of stock when I was looking to order. I got both mirror's/extra gaskets/new bolts from them for $160 shipped.

Can you tell me which part numbers you bought, I've had a time making out what's what on that site. Thanks!

I have set of 62 mirrors currently on my 60. DS is starting to wobble at highway speeds. So, I'm looking to replace. Euro spec from @CityRacer are great price. The OEM 62 mirrors are priced similarly, non electric mirrors that is. I just curious how much longer the 62 mirrors will be available.?

70 series mirrors on my 60. Ex mine. Like them a lot. nice view, the shape works!

Anyone know the part number for the euro spec mirror's gasket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom