Need to borrow an inflatable raft for the weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Got one? Needs to be able to handle four or five kids. Wanted to try out couple of different rafts before buying one.

Come get mine, only holds 2 adults. Inflatable kayak. Where are you getting five kids from?

Come get mine, only holds 2 adults. Inflatable kayak. Where are you getting five kids from?

Thanks Ron, Matt came through with a paddle board. Four of Isabelle's friends are joining us tomorrow. So, that makes eight dogs and five chitlin. Ayyy carramba! We have two paddleboards and maybe on canoe. I just want to sit under the canopy and drink my trail margaritas.

Dang Isabelle has way more friends then me.

Enjoy Ali!

Epic trip, we all got body damage!!!!!

Do tell?!?!

This was an interesting trip. We found an ideal, remote location at Navajo lake with a decent beach access. However, getting to the beach required mild boulder avoiding through a slalom course on a soft dirt hill. Three out of the four rigs had sliders but the fourth one was a JK with no protection. Still, most of us incurred door and side panel damages due to one particular rock outcropping. The JK was towing a Jumping jack trailer down to the beach but I opted to pull it up for him. There was no way he would've been able to pull that trailer up with a 6 sp manual and novice skills. So, one of my fender flares were about to get torn off on the same rock but it stayed on and now have matching duct tape.

I'll upload pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom