60 build for Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bringing up an old thread -

This build-thread's 60 used to be a pretty nice rig; I do have to report that after today I wouldn't recommend spending a plugged nickel on it...
...as it's got all sorts of corrosion due to the amount of drooling I did over it.

Rob: it was a real pleasure meeting with you today and admiring not just your garage/shop, but the work you do in it as well. Very, very impressive. I hope we get the opportunity to stay in touch.

IMG_6330.JPG
IMG_6334.JPG
Thanks for the comments and for resurrecting this thread, I still have it and have only put 6000 miles on it since the build. I'll attach some pics. I mostly just use it for a hunting vehicle these days, I've actually thought about selling it lately, it just sits in the garage...

Thanks Nick, it was great meeting you on the trail. We have a local Land Cruiser club that does a few runs in the Tucson area every winter I'll pm you next time we go.
To keep it tech here are some pics. from Moab

Photo op on Porcupine Rim
View attachment 524831

Tip Over Challenge on Hells Revenge
View attachment 524832

My wife driving on Kane Creek
View attachment 524833
View attachment 524831View attachment 524832View attachment 524833

Amazing photos and build!

I've actually thought about selling it lately, it just sits in the garage
:hmm::hmm:
It would look awfully good in the Nevada desert...:idea:

This one is going on Bat real soon. Fyi
I’m a BAT faithful and will be sure and keep an eye on it. Great build I’ve been following for awhile. Sorry to hear you are sellling, but hopefully it is for another project. @robj do you still have the 40?

Dunno how I missed this but it's making me want to tear my 60 apart and start again :rofl:

What's the next project?

@robj , this whole thread was my supper time read this evening. exemplary build 👍 my wallet just looked the b.a.t. link n went "f$#k off, i'm not buying one while i'm building one" no, not smashing you on the $ figure. good luck with the sale.
our rocker chops are quite similar, the rear section almost identical. the main rocker i capped with 2x4x.188 tube. what's you're next project going to be?

Thanks for your compliments kirvesmies, it seems unfortunately I’m getting older now and I don’t think there will be any more builds, just some tinkering here and there. I never thought that I would sell this one when I was building it but here I go! Lol. Thanks for reading the thread and good luck with your build!🍻

Wow, I have watched this thread from the beginning 13 years ago. I remember thinking this was my dream rig way back when. I know the BaT price will probably go into unobtanium zone soon, but for $25k, I would snatch this up, sell the 200 and damn what the wife says. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom