Builds Resto-mod on my 55 has begun (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got motor/trans in on its own weight. Once I get radiator, batteries, bumper and winch, it should settle down nicely.... it barely went in as a complete unit with heavy massaging...

Pics

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

That's what I'll have to do. That won't take that long though. Hopefully I don't just decide to drive around as is.... but I will for a bit to get bugs out. I've got some cool ideas for the dash that I'll be working on soon. Stay tuned

That's what I'll have to do. That won't take that long though. Hopefully I don't just decide to drive around as is.... but I will for a bit to get bugs out. I've got some cool ideas for the dash that I'll be working on soon. Stay tuned

definetly drive it around for awhile, there will be bugs for sure......

I'm running the Redline Big Brake kit for 60 series axle up front. Going to make a rear kit using Tacoma from rotors and calipers.

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

Back at it. Getting rear brakes done. Using Tacoma front rotors and calipers. Had to machine the hubs a bit to get rotor to fit over. Pulled body off again today. Making room for finishing up chassis items. I’ll post more soon..

5F66F1BC-5CFD-4870-AE46-E6B8646D9631.jpeg

F0A66B9F-A8A6-4BF4-B605-21BC9CAC392C.jpeg

A8D14FD0-7894-4F19-858A-CA30900C7EA7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom