May 6th Meet and Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm putting this out to see if there's any interest. Last meeting was in February and the majority of people came from Spokane so I figured we'd split the difference, Let's get together May 6th, Cabela's at State line, 5pm. We'll just show up and check out vehicles, look at maps, meet some great people and grab a burger. I had planned on making this a monthly meet and greet, I started a new job early March and didn't have a firm schedule until now. Let's make this happen, I'll be driving My 87 FJ60. pic again for attention.
ResizedImage_1493132412532.jpg

I'll try to make it. I plan on doing my brakes (which the rears failed last week) that day if my new rotors come in time. If I can make it I'll bring my kids.

Come on Guys and Gals, 47 views and only a few comments. Let's make this happen, It's My goal to get a semi active group in the Spokane CDA area. 4 wheeling, camping, hiking, Ghost towning and general exploring/expedition adventures are the kind of things I'm trying to coordinate. I'll be bringing a few maps and ideas for places to explore, you just have to show up and talk Cruisers and meet good people.

I will be there. Even if nobody else shows up, I have a ship to store item to pick up.
Tim

I'll be there!

I'm still showing up, with My white 87 and My youngest adult son. I'm leaving after 3pm, it's about an hour twenty minute drive from My house.

I didn't get back from taking my daughter out shopping until late, so we missed out (I was going to bring her too). Hopefully for the next one at least I'll be able to make it, and have my 62 driveable at that point. I'm driving my mother's 4Runner until my parts come in to do the 62's brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom