Official 35" and under!! Post pictures!! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BFG AT KO2 33x12x16 or 305/70/16
TJM 50mm springs Progressive Fronts, Heavy Rears
Icon 2.0 Shocks F&R
IMG_0925.jpg

Very sharp! Where did you find the chromed TOYOTA for your grill? This thing looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

Hi it was bought from eBay USA some years ago when it came up I bought it pretty cheap around $50 at the time. Not too bad but the original is stronger & better. I could of sprayed the original but with the chrome lettering and getting the colour right would of been more hassle.

P.s these ones done have the Turbo lettering on the bottom right which I didn't care for having debadge the vehicle.

Thanks

B
2 inch spacers ? Is that wheel spacers
no sir. At the time that photo was taken the truck had J springs and 2" coil spacers for roughly 5.5" of lift.

The truck has changed since then and I now have 3" Slinky Stage4 suspension. Ride height is 2+" lower but nearly 6" of additional travel. Still running 35's no problem. Much better stability and control with the lower height and better suspension.!
IMG_7851_zpsr6btzwab.jpg

Ome 850/860 with Fox 2.0s and bfg ko2 315s. Love it as long as I stay out of the 37+ thread lol. I just put the led bar on my Prinsu last week and thought about putting some smaller ones on the mirrors, but I like how you did yours @Box Rocket. I just want a little something off to the sides, if it's possible to rotate them much like that?

20170516_195156.jpg

Last edited:
B

no sir. At the time that photo was taken the truck had J springs and 2" coil spacers for roughly 5.5" of lift.

The truck has changed since then and I now have 3" Slinky Stage4 suspension. Ride height is 2+" lower but nearly 6" of additional travel. Still running 35's no problem. Much better stability and control with the lower height and better suspension.!
IMG_7851_zpsr6btzwab.jpg

B

IMG_7851_zpsr6btzwab.jpg
Thank you for your response... I will look into that slinky ... .

Will you ever go to 37's. Just curious
Possibly. If I do it will require also changing wheels since it's very difficult to find 37's for a 16" wheel these days. I am happy with the performance of the 35's so I'm not feeling a lot of motivation to change to 37's just yet.

This thread needs some updates.
315 Cooper STT Pros - Love these tires.

IMG_1943_mod.jpg

Looks like my bumper needs adjusting. Guess I’ll add it to the list of s*** to do tomorrow!

Flex shot with 35's.
20759834_714881875366177_7699997160447672320_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom