Melbourne to West Coast options for a five speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Living in the Past

SILVER Star
Threads
I've purchased a five speed that is located in Melbourne and need shipped to the west coast in the US. Have help in Australia to get it ready for shipping just need to get it in a container. Tried contacting @AUStoUSA but haven't heard back. Anyone know of someone shipping a Cruiser or other options?

I've purchased a five speed that is located in Melbourne and need shipped to the west coast in the US. Have help in Australia to get it ready for shipping just need to get it in a container. Tried contacting @AUStoUSA but haven't heard back. Anyone know of someone shipping a Cruiser or other options?
I have used AUS to USA. Just give them time to respond. Working with them now to get some things exported for my 45. They use Kelso, WA and Charlotte, NC as their US destinations. How soon did you expect to have it and where are you located? I might be making a trip to Kelso for my stuff later this summer.

I have used AUS to USA. Just give them time to respond. Working with them now to get some things exported for my 45. They use Kelso, WA and Charlotte, NC as their US destinations. How soon did you expect to have it and where are you located? I might be making a trip to Kelso for my stuff later this summer.

Not in a rush, just need to figure it out. I'm in AZ as well. My five speed is in Melbourne now, where are your parts at?

Not in a rush, just need to figure it out. I'm in AZ as well. My five speed is in Melbourne now, where are your parts at?
I think that Melbourne is my port of departure for the 45, parts are coming out of Brisbane close to AUS to USA facility in the Gold Coast area. They will get married up in Kelso. Your transmission and my FJ45 could be in same container if the 45 is ready to go in time.

How did you find transmission? Gumtree, eBay?

I think that Melbourne is my port of departure for the 45, parts are coming out of Brisbane close to AUS to USA facility in the Gold Coast area. They will get married up in Kelso. Your transmission and my FJ45 could be in same container if the 45 is ready to go in time.

How did you find transmission? Gumtree, eBay?

I didn't find it a member in Australia mentioned there were two H55F covers to fit the 40 series on eBay AU. One turned out to be the whole transmission and transfer case. Bought that one, the one that's just a cover was gone shortly after. The member and seller are in contact and transferring next week. Both in Melbourne area. Can't think they are shipping that many containers out of Melbourne. What are you waiting for on the truck?

Apparently their is a prep and quarantine process. Since vehicle is not running, that presents an additional challenge. I am not in any particular hurry so if mine gets put on a back burner, I told them I am ok with that.

I sent a reply to you on the 29th, not sure if you got it? I also asked Dan if he would be willing to help you out for a small amount of compensation to get your transmission to AZ and he has agreed.

So I can get it to Kelso, WA and Dan can get it from Kelso, WA to AZ for you.

I sent a reply to you on the 29th, not sure if you got it? I also asked Dan if he would be willing to help you out for a small amount of compensation to get your transmission to AZ and he has agreed.

So I can get it to Kelso, WA and Dan can get it from Kelso, WA to AZ for you.

Message sent.

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom