OEM STYLE SOFTTOPS FOR FJ40 AND FJ43 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fjcolusa.com
Soft tops are made using correct Toyota patronage. Our vinyl fabric has an outer layer of PVC making it 100% water proof. It is treated with: Permablok3®: which creates a resistant and effective barrier against germs, abrasion and stains; Permaguard®: offering great protection from stains making maintenance very simple; and Silverguard®: natural and ecological antibacterial protection that inhibits foul odors and stops the multiplication of stain-causing bacteria. In the interior it is patted with Hi Loft®: 100% polyester knitted textile, created for the purpose of delivering a stronger base fabric of unusual softness. It has a 1.1mm gauge. Complies with fame retardancy certifications ASTM D-751/ CFFA 3.

Two colors are offered, black and beige which were the colors used by Toyota for the J4x series. With the top all the retainers and fasteners needed to secure to your Land Cruiser are included. The soft tops are hand made by expert craftsmen with more than 40 years of experience. Soft top will perfectly fit original Frame and bows, please let us know if your truck has Tailgate or Ambulance style rear doors.

We also offer a complete kit which includes everything you need to replace your deteriorated Toyota bows and frames or to customize your hardtop into a sporty soft top. The frame work is made from reinforced steel. Includes all the bows, new half-ambulance doors with upper frame for FJs 1974 and up, front door frames, hinges, complete stainless steel hardware, and soft top.

ITEMS can be purchased through our website www.fjcolusa.com or you can find the on eBay

View media item 33348

Tops look nice.
Checked out the site and as a reference to others:
$1000 for soft top
$2500 for complete set

Last edited:
Nice looking top, dude! So being vinyl, is it shiny? I like the look of canvas, but I bet that vinyl is more long lasting for sure... it fits nice and snug on the rigs you have pictured!

Definitely a nice looking top. Wish I had a little extra money right now... :( What are you fetching for your cruisers for sale?? No prices listed on the site!!

Nice looking top, dude! So being vinyl, is it shiny? I like the look of canvas, but I bet that vinyl is more long lasting for sure... it fits nice and snug on the rigs you have pictured!

Thanks Tennessee80, its not shinny at all, the fabrics are mate. All of our rigs are fitted with our tops, you can see the pictures under Florida sunshine and there is no glare.

Definitely a nice looking top. Wish I had a little extra money right now... :( What are you fetching for your cruisers for sale?? No prices listed on the site!!

Thanks for asking DTSkyCop, for the 1981 FJ43 $37.5k OBO, and for the 1984 BJ43 (which is final production year, has A/C, power steering, and is fully restored, etc...) 48k OBO

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know!!!

Yeah looking forward to seeing pictures of the 45 top!
Are you doing a full length (windshield to back of bed) or just covering the bed?
Thanks, product looks great!

Website not working as of 03/05/21 and OP last seen Mar 26, 2016...........must have moved on

FYI, I believe they are now "Relik Garage" The Relik Garage - https://relikgarage.com/ . They do sell the soft tops still, among other things.

Their website has this: "The Relik Garage and FJ COLUSA INC. are independently owned and operated businesses and are not affiliated with the Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, or Tata Motors"

I have purchased some items from them and had a good experience.

FYI, I believe they are now "Relik Garage" The Relik Garage - https://relikgarage.com/ . They do sell the soft tops still, among other things.

Their website has this: "The Relik Garage and FJ COLUSA INC. are independently owned and operated businesses and are not affiliated with the Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, or Tata Motors"

I have purchased some items from them and had a good experience.
Was a soft top one of those items you bought? I’m looking for feedback. Not much out there about their tops and quality.

I purchased a soft top from them, but never installed it as I decided to go hard top. So I sold it unused.

I know this is an old thread but has anybody tried one these tops? they seem like the only game other than SOR. and a best top. I am interested in maybe adding one of these to my fj40.

I know this is an old thread but has anybody tried one these tops? they seem like the only game other than SOR. and a best top. I am interested in maybe adding one of these to my fj40.
I have no experience with them, but remember seeing this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom