Official 2017 Turf-n-Surf November 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sethzilla

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello Cruiserheads,
Time for another California Beach Party with all of your Land Cruiser friends! Since we had great attendance on Veterans Day last year we have opted to do it again on the same weekend this year. Come on out for a 3 day weekend of good times in the sand.
New stuff in store for this year as well as the usual events; Poker Run, Lighted Cruiser parade, Big Air competition, Kids Pit Challenge, Bonfire meet&greet, Etc.
Post up in here if you can attend, and when the website has been updated we'll post the link to it as well.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK THEM IN THIS THREAD
Looking forward to seeing my extended Cruiser family again in November!

Facebook link; https://www.facebook.com/events/111608216056477/

IMG_0690_zpssunqrwm8.jpg

In spirit I'm already at the beach enjoying the sunset and a cold one. Ahhhhhh,can't wait for another beach party. Maybe I will show up in a 60 this year, it's been years since the 60 played on the dunes hoping this would be the year.:beer::cheers:

@NLXTACY I need a another glass man my wife broke it while doing the dishes.:bang:

In spirit I'm already at the beach enjoying the sunset and a cold one. Ahhhhhh,can't wait for another beach party. Maybe I will show up in a 60 this year, it's been years since the 60 played on the dunes hoping this would be the year.:beer::cheers:

@NLXTACY I need a another glass man my wife broke it while doing the dishes.:bang:

You need a new wife! Those were collector's editions. 1 of 144 gone. General stock value of the remaining 143 has gone up significantly!

PS, send me your address *cough*

Can't replace the wife man, I will starve to death bro who's gonna cook my favorite Adobo and make me fresh Lumpia and egg rolls (hand rolled) :D:D. I will check your store and see what I can buy so I can get another glass from you, Thanks a bunch in advance.

I wish it was the weekend prior but we plan to be there none the less and intend to keep my truck off of its roof this time around.

Frank

^^^ You are already there @Psuclam :cheers:
It will be fun.

cant wait!

^^^ Did your boss finally let you have a vacation after all these years?:rofl::cheers:
Looking forward to see you on the beach man. Bring the whole family.

Sorry folks, I may show up this year. Been a few years since I've been down. Kid is off to England after she graduates HS and dad is going to play a little.

In. This will be year #2, last year being the first.

I wish it was the weekend prior but we plan to be there none the less and intend to keep my truck off of its roof this time around.

Frank
Too soon? Or just right...
147.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom