Dodge I WTB Ramcharger or Trailduster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know off hand if the interior space and wheel base of these is larger then a Chevy Blazer?
If you know of a good rust free deal anywhere hit me up.
Thanks PG

These generally sell for less than the Bronco (full size) and the K5 Blazer. Very large wide body. I had a 1983 that I dropped a 440 into. Killer rig. Tow anything in a trailer at any speed up any hill at any elevation. Check Craigslist. From about 1990 to 1993, they had overdrive trannies. Usually just the 318 or the 360 engine unless PO did a swap. The old ones could be had with big blocks.

They are about the same size as a similar vintage K5. 1974 had cut off door frames like the early K5s with the one piece top. 75 and up had full door frames. Finding one that old in anything close to decent condition will be very difficult. They rusted badly. I saw a nice mid 80s one for sale recently.

I finally bought a 77 Plymouth Trailduster in pretty solid shape with a 440 and 727 trans. Banana yellow with a big white strip down each side. Original paint and interior. It has cruse control, AC and in dash AM/FM radio with factory CB. Pretty cool truck I can't wait to take the top off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom