For Sale 1985 Toyota Sr5 pickup 4wd (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**SOLD**

Hate to do this but selling my
1985 Toyota pickup Sr5 xtra cab with 133260k miles.
Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Purchased from the original owner in 2010
-Clear Arkansas Title
-22re Efi solid axle.
-Recent carfax available

It's been repainted (2012) in the original color and stripe scheme and gold wheels (rare color combo). Has 31 10.50 15 BFG At tires, Bilstein shocks, OME steering stabilizer, stainless braided brake lines. Front Brakes have been upgraded to fj60 rotors with v6 2nd gen 4runner calipers, has 86 rear axle to increase width.Purchased from the original owner in California in 2010 and babied ever since. It has no factory a/c (no plumbing etc) has original carpet and seats that are still in good shape. Well taken care of never offroad except maybe an occasional dirt road. It's had a couple of minor accidents that were repaired and the title is clear. Also has some rust bubbles forming in some areas of the bed.

Asking $8500 obo
Pm for more info

Engine:

New engnbldr head in 2014
Ngk plugs and wires
Engnbldr timing chain with metal guides
Aisin water pump
Front/rear main seal replaced

Transmission:

Exedy clutch replaced in 2012
Aisin clutch slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder
No grinds shifts smooth
One piece drive shaft

Axles:

Front axle rebuilt 2013
Marlin crawler complete front axle rebuild with bearings knuckle and wheel
Trail gear one piece wipers with heavy duty rock rings
Rear axle from 86+ for bigger drums and width

Wheels/Tires/Suspension:

Factory sr5 steel wheels powder coated black with faces painted gold to match the original wheel color
Still has the factory spare.
Bfg At 31 10.50 15 replaced in 2014
Bilstein 5100 shocks
OME steering stabilizer

Brakes:

Front brakes 2017
Fj60 rotors
4runner v6 Calipers
1.5 wheel spacers up front to match rear axle width
Stainless steel braided brake lines

Interior:

Original carpet and seats in good shape
Alpine CD player
New leather shift boot
Leather armrest center console cover
Back panel recovered with genuine alcantara suede
Trd shift knob
Lloyd black floor mats
Momo leather steering wheel

Exterior:

Repainted in 2012 with PPG Deltron matched to the original color (3D7) Base coat clear coat
Stripes replaced from James Dean Creations

The good:

Reliable
no major maintenance needed
Clean
Turns heads

The bad:
Carfax shows two minor accidents
Surface rust under the battery
Rust bubbles in parts of the bed
Surface rust behind the clutch master cylinder on the firewall
Headliner needs to be refitted
Gas gauge 1/4 tank off (full tank shows 3/4 full)

It's a great truck been a part of our family since 2010, it's been a labor of love and I hate to let her go.

IMG_0469.JPG

Last edited:
good gracious that is nice . . . :)

Thanks! I believe that HVAC panel is still available from Toyota I purchase it through toyota about 5-6 years ago.

Nice looking truck... It just needs a tubular bumper, matching roll bar & KC lights to live the Marty McFly dream!

Decided i'm going to hold on to her a little longer. Will update this if i decide to put her back on the market.
Thanks!!

I still regret selling my 83 Toyota Pickup. Difficult to find one in such good condition and the sell price is good considering what similar truck have sold for recently.

I still regret selling my 83 Toyota Pickup. Difficult to find one in such good condition and the sell price is good considering what similar truck have sold for recently.

Yeah I had another previous 85 that I regretted selling, which is why I have this one.

But with that said truck is still for sale!

Imeh sent you a pm.

Very reasonable asking price. Wish mine was half as nice haha

Forgot to add that I welded in a custom stainless exhaust 2.25", Magnaflow muffler all one piece from the cat. Converter back in 2011.

Also all new U joints (oem toyota) replaced except for the double cardan joint. The rear most joint needs to be removed and reinstalled because when I installed it I didn't realize I couldn't get to the zerk. Will try to get to it when I have time.

Last edited:
God wish I could have this gem, been looking for a few years for a clean pickup! I'm deployed atm, if you still have this around December feel free to message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom