Builds My 78' Barn find FJ45 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome. can i ask, do you have plans for a bumper of some sort? and then a PTO? or am i asking too much?:cautious:;)

Thanks 47! I have an ARB for it but neither bumper will be installed until the final cut and buff of the paint has been done.

Beautiful mate! How's she drive??

Dan she drives out very well mate! The Saginaw system is terrific. The power brake setup from @Racer65 is spot on. The 12HT pulls like a freight train! All in all I'm very pleased with the results thus far.

Yessss! Well done mate! So many hours in that sucker! Now git'er on the road!

Thanks mate!!! Just as quick as I can start feeling better I'll get the punch list done. Then I'll be doin' the Willie Nelson!
"On the road again....." :rimshot:

What's a punch list? I mean, we ex-convicts have what we call a punch list, but somehow I get the feeling it differs from yours..

Oh. A punch list is usually between a contractor and a buyer at the end of a house build. The two will walk through the house for a final inspection before closing and develop a list of items to be completed, corrected or possibly changed.

So my punch list would look like this:
Complete the AC system
Install passenger seat
Align front end
Calibrate gauges
Correct turn signal issue
Deliver to painter for final cut and buff
Install both bumpers and winch

Drive it like my hair is on fire and my back pockets are catchin'!!!!!

Well I finally was able to get a video of him running around the block. For all of you that have heard of but never met Roma, here he is!!

Oh man you did so good! That turbo spool is the bees knees!

That's like hearing my own truck! ;)

awesome!!! makes me want to re do my exhaust to 3" straight so bad!

@Vossie while my exhaust is straight through with no muffler it is only 2 1/2". It builds better back pressure with the smaller tubing.

@Vossie while my exhaust is straight through with no muffler it is only 2 1/2". It builds better back pressure with the smaller tubing.

thats awesome for me to hear, because my piping is 2 1/2 but with a silencer.. so if i lose that... :grinpimp:

Awfully quiet here now there's a running 45 in the house.

Hi Dan! Things are moving slowly theses days. I have been getting somethings accomplished they just aren't note/picture worthy. Since I had bed liner product applied to the bottom of the fenders I had to run separate grounds for the front turn signals. Roma aligned the front end for me last week. Yesterday I dropped it off at a local shop to get the AC finished. I also had to make an adjustment to the rod inside the brake booster. All of which required test drives of course. So I'm still making progress!

Haha I was more alluding to the fact that you'd been out tearing up the roads :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom