Builds G.T.'s 1990 HZJ77HV-PEU tech thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn it ! I wanted this rig when I saw it on Steves website. Oh well good luck with the sale.

Thank you. Will call tomorrow.

Hello,

The 77 would be a nice complement for your soft top 70.

It would also go to a good home.

Just my opinion...

Juan

IMG_4056.JPG

@divemedic dropped a set of factory LandCruiser wheels off as part of a trade that we did. The 77 certainly is allot quicker with smaller tires - 255/85/16 - and much lighter wheels.

And replied to.

I'll get a legitimate sale posting up soon but for now I'm asking for your patience as I'm on a very heavy dialysis rotation and quite frankly, it kicks my butt. The latest pictures that I posted with the OEM wheels is almost how it will sell. My wife demanded the ARB accessory lights for her 4Runner so they will be removed. The OEM and custom back door table, and birch deck will also be included. I can included the custom Adventure Trailers fridge and stove slide with Partner Steel stove and National Luna fridge can also be included if so desired.

I will get the current reading off of the odometer and current pictures for full disclosure as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all of your interest and support throughout.

Hope you get better soon WanderinWhitlows. Sorry to see you selling that awesome rig but it looks like it might go to a good home.

@WanderinWhitlows ..... "but for now I'm asking for your patience as I'm on a very heavy dialysis rotation and quite frankly, it kicks my butt."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your health and well being ranks much higher than any transaction on 'MUD and I wish you well.

I know there are those who refer to those rims as "dated" or "old school" but to me they have a classic look and are very appropriate for a early 90's Land Cruiser.

Took it out for a drive with the new wheels and tires and can tell what @divemedic meant when he cautioned me about the tires. They will have to be changed as they are simply not safe. Of course because I'm in the Midwest the bugs were everywhere so I'll make certain to get a complete detail done at a local trusted shop.
IMG_4113.JPG
IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG
IMG_4088.JPG
IMG_4089.JPG

To be continued...

Here is the accessory folding table that we made out of an aftermarket JK part. This is included with the 77 along with the original factory insert card. Also shown is the optional fridge/stove slide arrangement. The Stove is a Partner Steel stove and the fridge is a Stainless National Luna Weekender 52L. The birch ply deck that you see will stay with the 77 and I will of course also include the carpet mat that came with it.
IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG
IMG_4092.JPG
IMG_4093.JPG
IMG_4094.JPG

Continued...

You can still access the factory storage space and included will be a partial Toyota tool bag and the factory cover/panel and hardware that came with it. I purchased a complete set of passenger floor mats from @beno so that the factory carpet mats could be set aside. You will be getting both the rubber and the carpet sets. The rear heater/cooler still works great. The odometer cable stopped working on a trip to a local off-road park but thankfully the GPS unit on the dash has an odometer on it so I know that the current reading is short by 763km's. The hand idle adjust works fine as well as the electric hub and high four buttons.

IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_4097.JPG
IMG_4098.JPG
IMG_4100.JPG
IMG_4101.JPG

Continued...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom