Portland, OR 60 series Owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would love to meet up for this, if it's not too late. I've got an OME setup ready to install in a couple of weeks. This would be a great chance to see how it performs. Not to mention @Cruisin61 your rig looks awesome!

While I'm thinking about it... Does anyone have a body shop recommendation? I need to reseal my rain gutters and I was kind of hoping to have someone else do it. However if any of you folks have this kind of experience with body work I would be more than happy to have you help me do it?

My OME install is about 2 or 3 weeks old if you wanna see a fresh one.

I'm just going to throw a date out there. How does 6/3 sound for everyone?

@sbelinge I'm getting ready to reseal my drip rail in the next week or so. I just ordered the beige seam sealer from Eastwood. After a few dead ends while trying to find a body shop to do it, I've decided to just do it my self. It's a fairly easy process, just very time-consuming to get the old sealant out of the gutters.

@lechnito, 6/3 works for me. I'm in

Cool! It sounds like there are enough of us so far to make this happen.

Anyone have a suggestion on where to meet? The only place that comes to mind for me is the Cathedral Park parking lot area in St Johns. There's definitely a lot of room to park on the east end of the boat ramp, assuming there aren't too many boat rigs.

What time would we be heading out? I may have an event I need to go to later in the evening on 5/3.

Hey, we all go back in time everyday we drive our rigs.

11 AM sounds good. I feel dumb asking but… How long (hours) is this trip and what is the difficulty level? I have no real experience and a stock '89 FJ62.

Hello all my PDX Cruisers,

I've since sold my FJ62 (Greyskull), but I have some parts in a bin in the garage. I figured I'd ask anyone wanted them. Interior parts, a like new front bumper and some suspension parts. I'd let it all go for $50. Basically, I want it gone and since I wan't going to ship anything, I wanted the stuff to go to local Cruisers. Shoot me a call/text. I rarely check PM's.

Derek

503-539-1373

The Cathedral Park idea sounds good. Previously some folks wanted to meet up at Willamette Blvd. Auto Service. I would love to check that place out if that was a possibility?

Are any of you folks members of the PDX Overlanders group on Facebook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom