Unofficial Ohio Cruiser parts FS/WTB/trade thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An fj40 cowl. I think it's a 1976. Free, pickup only.

I've reduced the price of the top sides and pieces posted previously. $160 or make offer. Pick up only. East of Cinti.

View attachment 1461199 View attachment 1461200

Do you have the white fiberglass top as well? Any photos for this? I am interested and could pickup those parts for fj40jim as well as I need to head his way for some carb work.

Thanks. Ben

CracKS are over the door openings.
20170507_155243.jpg
20170507_155223.jpg
20170507_155206.jpg

I have no really looked into it yet but do you know anything about building a 2fe? Would it be worth it?
No, much like a diesel swap, it will never be "worth it". But if you want a 2F that starts instantly, has a perfectly smooth idle, makes 200hp and gets 16-18mpg, then it's a good idea.

IMG_1159.JPG
2.5" Ranch lift springsThese were on my FJ40 for about 5 years. They are not the old stiff Rancho springs. They rode pretty good. I went to a 4" lift. $200.00 located near Dayton Ohio. Could trade for decent fenders or passenger side rear tire carrier.

I am in need of an a.c. compressor off of a 91 fj80. I found out one off a 62 won't work even though it's the same engine....

Anyone have a spare 100 series 5 spoke wheel they want to sell?? My spare was stolen and looking for a replacement. Doesn't need to be pretty I'll be plasti-dipping anyways.

Anyone have a spare 100 series 5 spoke wheel they want to sell?? My spare was stolen and looking for a replacement. Doesn't need to be pretty I'll be plasti-dipping anyways.
16 or 18? I think my brother has a set of 4 in Cbus if you want a set. He sold his 100 a few weeks ago.

He does not want to sell just one. $200 for all 4 would be doable. He lives in Bexley and works in Powell typically.

WTB - Front skid plate for a 100 Series, that is in good to fair condition.

Looking to get rid of leftovers from my build if anyone needs anything before it hits the scrap. Rolling chassis that used to be a chevy mod. Tub is rusty but has a few good panels left. Also have a second tub rear with some decent panels. Drum axles, dash sections rear gutter window frame etc. Also have a 72 rolling chassis and tub that can go in a couple weeks. Looking to clear out my driveway. I can send more pictures if you need them

IMG_0274.PNG

Looking to get rid of leftovers from my build if anyone needs anything before it hits the scrap. Rolling chassis that used to be a chevy mod. Tub is rusty but has a few good panels left. Also have a second tub rear with some decent panels. Drum axles, dash sections rear gutter window frame etc. Also have a 72 rolling chassis and tub that can go in a couple weeks. Looking to clear out my driveway. I can send more pictures if you need them

View attachment 1544282

I hate to see some salvageable parts go especially when I have so much work left to do for mine. I'm sure I could pick off this for some time. PM incoming. If someone needs something on this back the Columbus way it may give me a bit more encouragement.

I hate to see some salvageable parts go especially when I have so much work left to do for mine. I'm sure I could pick off this for some time. PM incoming. If someone needs something on this back the Columbus way it may give me a bit more encouragement.
Got ya PM sent

WTB - Front skid plate for a 100 Series, that is in good to fair condition.

If you're going without a skid plate, you're welcome to have my old one until you find something better. It's not beat up, but has rust holes along the front where the open celled foam held water.

Working on a building a mongrel front disc brake axle for my FJ45 using odds & ends. Unfortunately, I'm exactly one part shy of a complete front disc axle. :bang:

I'm looking for a left front (long side) axleshaft from 68-newer FJ40 or FJ55. Could be from a worthless drum brake axle. Just need an inner shaft. Already have a pair of FJ60 birfs and a short side shaft. Please post up if you got one. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom