SLEE 200 Bumper Photos...! *UPDATE!* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I graciously bowed out of the number 1 spot so whoever was number 2 just got bumped up. Your welcome! :)

Ya, I've been on that waiting list since before there WAS a waiting list. :)

I know Cristo is busy, but I just messaged him from a chat we had over a year ago about this bumper...

Totally on that list with you HA! We need an excuse for a road trip and visiting Golden would be it.

I graciously bowed out of the number 1 spot so whoever was number 2 just got bumped up. Your welcome! :)

Very nice of you to do that, @codyaustin5. I'm scheduled for install, but you will surely make someone's day big-time and they won't know who to thank. :)

Very nice of you to do that, @codyaustin5. I'm scheduled for install, but you will surely make someone's day big-time and they won't know who to thank. :)
Haha! Based on how I use my truck the swingouts just don't work for me, so going with a regular rear bumper. Protection I need but easy access to tailgate....

So here is a full shot for those waiting for it. Little Lions Back, Moab, UT.

SOF-Rear-Bumper.jpg

Saw this at CM. Very nice. Every detail carefully thought out.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

With everything in the photo above, does this add about 400 pounds to the rear of truck (bumper, tire, etc?) .

I REALLY need that rear .... 2 years of Moab (thru) Death Valley puts a bit of a strain on the tupperware!
IMG_4762.JPG

Where is this mysterious waiting list? I want in!!!

What wheels are those? Do you have a part#?

They look similar to Rock Warriors with the trim ring painted/powercoated black, but...

On second glance those wheels look to have some kind of dish and a shallower offset. Also interested to know...

1n9wMQIh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom