Radius Arm to frame bushing dimensions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why are you wanting them? I have thought trying to fab up some JJs in there to get some more flex.

Yeah, I'm thinking about something similar to that. Not necessarily for lore total flex but to make the available travel more usable on the trail.

:lol:

Damn it shocktower! It's too early in the morning here for that!

Now my brain be like
View attachment 1450395

Well metric is vague, when scraping in a machine, to 40 PPI and your interferomometer said the ways are .00004 flat you can't do this metric, :p . My teenage son does the scraping he's 18 been learning since, and he talks to me every day about measurements and the use of optical flats and the amount of contact for certain machines , L0L

Well metric is vague, when scraping in a machine, to 40 PPI and your interferomometer said the ways are .00004 flat you can't do this metric, :p . My teenage son does the scraping he's 18 been learning since, and he talks to me every day about measurements and the use of optical flats and the amount of contact for certain machines , L0L

so way off topic here, Does this just come down to what you've learn't? I can't imagine a German machinist going through a job spec and saying to his buddy, "Schnell brechen die freiheitseinheiten für diesen job aus Hans"?

I work construction, a lot of the time if we can get guys working to the nearest 5mm we're doing well :hmm: :hillbilly:

so way off topic here, Does this just come down to what you've learn't? I can't imagine a German machinist going through a job spec and saying to his buddy, "Schnell brechen die freiheitseinheiten für diesen job aus Hans"?

I work construction, a lot of the time if we can get guys working to the nearest 5mm we're doing well :hmm: :hillbilly:

That's better than here a 1/4" 6.4mm is ok :barefoot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom