64 FJ45L Craigslist near me... eastern Pa. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
00B0B_gJWHHSPUJ2W_600x450.jpg
Up for restoration a 1
00V0V_3BTxwUYmymu_600x450.jpg
964 Land
00c0c_c0WDdjvvrYc_600x450.jpg
Cruiser pickup FJ45L long bed , rare to find one . Call or text for more info and price : 6104625717 .

$7500

I don't want to go look.... too tempting

Looks like all the parts are there... minus some rust. The frame is better than the one I had... mine was $100... not sure about $7500.

There is actually a manufacturer where you can buy a new frame for like $3000 - you have to re-attach all the mounts & such. Frame on this one is so bad I'd be afraid to pull it up on a flatbed - it would disintegrate

He is threatening to part it out if he doesn't get his price, which is sad, but that price is just too much

He is threatening to part it out if he doesn't get his price, which is sad, but that price is just too much

let him, it's not worth what he wants.

That frame is horrible!!

That frame is horrible!!

Owned worse... past a certain point it doesn't matter. No way he'll get $7500 parting it out.

Owned worse... past a certain point it doesn't matter. No way he'll get $7500 parting it out.

I differ, from what I have seen on here and elsewhere, parting it out for switches , and all other stuff will bring more than trying to sel the vehicle. I have seen switches alone sell for hundreds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom