Tepui Roof Top Tents and Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your time today. I cannot wait until the tent and awning arrive. I appreciate the discounts and speedy delivery.

Just took the family on the maiden camping trip of my Autana Sky that I purchased via @Box Rocket last August. It ended up raining all night and while we were packing up. Everyone was dry and comfortable.
20170520_154704.jpg

Just took the family on the maiden camping trip of my Autana Sky that I purchased via @Box Rocket last August. It ended up raining all night and while we were packing up. Everyone was dry and comfortable.View attachment 1464607
What a cool setup! Love that 40! Glad you're enjoying the tent and thanks for sharing your experience!

You wouldnt happen to have any anti-condensation mats for an Autana would you? We will be picking up our Autana Sky next week. (Sorry ordered from REI cause we had enough dividends to get it for basically half off) But I want to put a mat under the mattress.

Also, curious if you have used any of or could recommend and lighting systems for them. Seen some strip lights installations and read some reviews on some of the little battery powered setups, but curious if you have any recommendations. If you have covered previously, my apologies, I didnt go thru all 11 pages.

I need to order a kuleman sky grey cover, ladder and ladder attachments. PM me when you have a chance

Just ordered the Autana Sky Siberian Camo for my GX470, thanks for the fast support over the phone and IH8MUD discount. Will post pics soon once its on the truck.

I don't know if someone has ask this question, is there a way to know if a tent is stolen what identification do these tents have? I always look on CL for deals on Tepui tents and I was wondering if what they are selling is stolen unit. I know someone posted here about a tent getting stolen while they were on a hike.

I don't know if someone has ask this question, is there a way to know if a tent is stolen what identification do these tents have? I always look on CL for deals on Tepui tents and I was wondering if what they are selling is stolen unit. I know someone posted here about a tent getting stolen while they were on a hike.
Unless the owner has done something to uniquely identify a tent, there is not a way to know. There are no stamped serial numbers or something like that.

Thanks for the info. @Box Rocket. Maybe Tepui should start putting coded numbers to identify tents and when it was built similar to a VIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom