Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ive got plenty of time I'm currently sitting in Afghanistan till mid June its no rush .

I heard it's pretty this time of year.
:)

Thanks for your service.

I've got some stuff from a 1991 fj80. All prices are best offer. I need to make some room. Body parts are navy blue.

- Hood - might have a rust spot. Can't remember $100
- Rear upper hatch complete $200
- Rear lower hatch -no carpet $100
- Transmission worked fine - $200
- Transfer case. Apparently it clunked going from reverse to drive - $50
- I have a semifloat rear axle too if anyone wants it complete. Otherwise I'll sell shafts and brake parts at a later date.
- I have all rows of cloth seats but the front seats are in bad shape.

All parts located in Staunton, Va.

Brian

I'm pretty sure I have an engine hook. I'll just have to go digging for it.

Thanks Ryan! No rush, I will need it eventually, but I thought I might use the engine hoist to do the motor mounts. I just used a floor jack and couple 4x4's to push the engine up.

I will look and see if the 2f in my garage has one. If it does I can pull it for you.

My sons starter in his fj60 took a crap. Anyone have one cheap/freeish for him? He graduates in three weeks and is supposed ship out to be an army combat medic in October. Any help for him would be awesome.

You're the man stump ill pm you about how to get it once I talk to him.

I have one I just pulled off a 2F... It's his fo free, in honor of his future service.

fj60 front and rear complete axles hub to hub (maybe except brake cable)in good shape for sale. They are currently on my vehicle. I'm looking to replace these when my new used set comes in. I'll probably put them on a pallet. Looking at offers. Will do some research to find reasonable price.

4.11 gears, Pending price, can throw in lunch box locker, fluids changed in rear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom