In-laws are moving in short time-Need to lower. The LC for short time. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trust me, it was weird for me indeed. Especially since I dropped it off with no issue and then got a phone call a few hours later. Then I got the "We won't charge you for the time we had our tech do X or Y..." Whatever....

The nearest Lexus dealer is 3 hours north in Canada or 5 hours east in Minneapolis. I was REALLY hoping the local Toyota dealer would be my go-to place.

Volkswagen owns Lamborghini, but good luck having your Lambo serviced at the local VW dealer ... :censor:

I used to have my Lexus serviced at a local Toyota dealer for 1/2 of what the Lexus dealer would charge. Oh, and both dealers were owned by the same company...

My local major Toyota dealership services not only Lexus...but ANY brand of vehicle! I mean like Nissan, Ford, etc.!

You guys are lucky... Toyota dealers here and Medford only work on Toyota, they usually behind too :)

That stinks. I've never had an issue taking my LX470 to my local Mr T. The only thing they ever balked at was an AHC flush but that was before the 100 had it on the Toyota version. Once they had seen it on "their" version they weren't scared of it. Of course by that time I'd already been self taught on how to do the flush and had it covered.

Toyota dealers here and Medford only work on Toyota, they usually behind too :)

That's likely why. They are a business in the end, and since they can't keep up with their primary business, they don't have a need for peripheral business. Some of the Yota service centers I've been to are barely business. Likely cause there's so many indy's around.

Volkswagen owns Lamborghini, but good luck having your Lambo serviced at the local VW dealer ... :censor:

Or having your VW serviced in a Lambo Dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom