Wanted Want to buy 4runner to take from Seattle to Ancorage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like the title says I am looking for a 4runner to take me and my stuff to Alaska and all over Canada this summer. My budget for a vehicle is no more than $3000. Help me out and post up what you have for me to take. I am located in Seattle and probably won't travel more than 1 state over to get a vehicle.

Like the title says I am looking for a 4runner to take me and my stuff to Alaska and all over Canada this summer. My budget for a vehicle is no more than $3000. Help me out and post up what you have for me to take. I am located in Seattle and probably won't travel more than 1 state over to get a vehicle.
I will be listing a 4runner on here soon, but I saw your ad. I have a 1986 4runner, 202k miles, engine good compression, 5speed, 4wheel works, good stereo, clean original interior, newer shocks. Never wrecked, straight rust free frame.light rust over rear wheel well. Bozeman MT. $3500

I will post photos soon

I will be listing a 4runner on here soon, but I saw your ad. I have a 1986 4runner, 202k miles, engine good compression, 5speed, 4wheel works, good stereo, clean original interior, newer shocks. Never wrecked, straight rust free frame.light rust over rear wheel well. Bozeman MT. $3500

I will post photos soon
I posted photos to my album. I need $4000. Sorry for the confusion. Maybe it could work for you?? Thanks

I will post photos soon

I am looking for something quite a good deal colder to where I live as you are a long way away from my location, thanks for the reply and offer though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom