Club work weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I stirred the pot when I showed up with a greasy, loose pinion-ed fj40 that wanted to have a track bar installed but NEEDED some PM.

I now am ordering parts to properly cut/turn the rear axle so that the track bar can be installed on a truck with a proper pinion angle...

Thanks to Andy and Roger for the patient help. We went through some Gojo hand cleaner for sure!

The timeline for GSMTR is tight.

JS

That sucks man! I hate when a project goes like that. I have a pinion bearing set if you need one quicker than you can get it shipped. Also, I found Randys Ring and Pinion, in Franklin, to be a usefull asset when in a time crunch.

That sucks man! I hate when a project goes like that. I have a pinion bearing set if you need one quicker than you can get it shipped. Also, I found Randys Ring and Pinion, in Franklin, to be a usefull asset when in a time crunch.

@Tennessee80 that's true. You can pick stuff up right at the counter. I got my Spartan from them. Ordered over the phone and picked it up the same afternoon. I had forgotten about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom