REAL TIME HELP No oil in T-Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not my first rodeo.... Had a 3FE did this job many times... Pull the drain plug T .Case and no oil comes out.... Pull the fill plug ... It has an Allen wrench plug and a spring behind it.... No fluid drains.... Where is the fill plug???????.. Just bought this thing and drove it 420 miles home.... Drove it like I stole it at that. What am I missing... Thanks..... Now to change the rear diff.... Thanks in advance...

Before you start the diffs can I politely suggest that you remove the fill plug first. If that won't budge, the last thing you want is the diff sitting empty.

What year is your truck? Mine is a '94 and the photo shows the location of the fill plug.
20170423_155258.jpg

I am an idiot..... Found the drain it was hidden under the skid plate. I am too stupid to turn a wrench or own another cruiser... My 91 didn't have this plate----...

for reference, most drain plugs are at or near the lowest point on that item.

Probably a Jeep guy for life.....

medical marijuana...
That's typically for pain control. Cognition on the other hand - I'm not so sure.
And if it was to enhance creativity, it clearly failed... :)

I am sofa king retarded.....

stuck my finger in the holes of the skid plate no drain plug opened the other plug and the allen screw on top and nothing... freaked out...

I have never worked on my 91 without a smoke or five and a few vodkas for hydration only....

... give me a break......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom