For Sale 1987 BJ70 Turbo Diesel LHD-Northern CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Solid 1987 BJ70 Turbo Diesel. Bullet-proof 3B 3.4L engine and H55 transmission. This BJ has been a daily driver for the last year and is extremely capable off road and the turbo gives enough boost to be peppy around town and comfortable on the freeway. With only 170,000 (273,900 kilometers) miles on it, this one is barely broken in. New yellow top optima batteries and new starter. This truck is everything you'd expect from a rock solid Toyota diesel. Left-hand drive, clean CA title in my name and registration is current. Interior is in clean, complete and in good shape. Does have some repairable rust in the fenders, frame is good. Good example of an original BJ, does have custom bumpers and after market wheels; everything else is original. $22,000 obo. Call 916 408-2222 Dropbox link for pics: Dropbox - BJ70 Pics
IMG_0500.JPG
IMG_0506.JPG
IMG_0619.JPG
IMG_1469.JPG
IMG_1493.JPG

Pending sale 12/22/17 deposit received.

Last edited:
Thanks. The turbo was done by the po. It is the kit from Diesel42. I know a few other members have used it with good results. I think Beno and Jfrench are a couple that have it in their rigs. It makes a huge difference with the turbo and I haven't had problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom