For Sale 1HDT, A442F + LC80 conversion parts! ASAP ($10K OBO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought an 89, 1HD-T and A442F trans w/ Xfercase from a guy on IH8MUD about a year ago. My business is growing, and I no longer have time to do the project.

For Sale - Fully refreshed 1HDT, A442F + LC80 conversion parts

You can read the description there with videos and pictures.

I also have a 1997 Anniversary Edition in good shape with no rust (spent most of its life in the south and has been sitting in my garage sine last September.) I started to take apart the 97 to remove the engine, so it’s not currently drivable. I am moving at the end of May, and since I have no place to store it, I need to sell both the Cruiser and the engine.

I need them both gone by mid May. I’m pricing them to sell @ $10k.

Please let me know if you or someone else is interested in this. Contact me at 484 - 880 - 2907

That's a great price for someone local.

I tried to buy this engine last time it was listed, but I am no longer in the market.
However this looks like a great starting point for someone who wants to build a really cool Cruiser.

what happened with this?

Got any pictures of the 40th chassis?

PM sent.

I really want this transmission and TC and that rebuilt torque converter..
Willing to pay a decent price!! $$$$$$

I am with everyone else. I need to see the 80 and what the deal is. I'm dying to get a LHD 80 with HDT.

Gutted this sold and I didn't see it sooner :(
My 1HDFT came from georgia - this would have been a perfect swap for my FJ45. Great price too

congrats on the sale

Gutted this sold and I didn't see it sooner :(
My 1HDFT came from georgia - this would have been a perfect swap for my FJ45. Great price too

congrats on the sale

Where are you seeing that this sold?

Click on the link he posted in his for sale ad
2nd page of that link said everything is sold ☹️

This setup still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom