What did you do on your 70 series today? (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

did you kiss a tree on that side?

IMG_2062.JPG

I removed my new drawers to haul a load of 8' cedar boards. But I also got my new travel cot. Its from Camp Time
and it fits in the back with the front seat folded forward. 15" high and with a built in air pad it's really comfortable.

IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG

I removed my new drawers to haul a load of 8' cedar boards. But I also got my new travel cot. Its from Camp Time
and it fits in the back with the front seat folded forward. 15" high and with a built in air pad it's really comfortable.

View attachment 1443974 View attachment 1443977
It never occurred to me that a roll a cot would fit in the back of a MWB. I'm going to have to try this out!
Thanks for the share!
Peter

It never occurred to me that a roll a cot would fit in the back of a MWB. I'm going to have to try this out!
Thanks for the share!
Peter

They make different lengths and widths. I got the short version as I'm only 5'4" and been sleeping in the back of truck forever so
I can make do. But I don't expect any issues. The 72" ( 6' ) version would fit but it would be right tight to the seat back folded. But still would be comfortable.
IMG_2206.JPG

would it fit without removing the bench?

I removed the rear bench as soon as I got it. I don't know if it would, the legs are right even with the rear of the heater console.

before anyone goes and cuts the tops off of there rear doors to make half doors if your interested in a set of half doors I have a set that have already been cut off. I've been trying to find replacements for my frp equipped cruiser I'd be willing to trade. Let me know

Spent a day driving around a bit in Anza Borrego State Park. Sure feels good to have this truck back on the trail after it was down for a while waiting for me to replace the head gasket (Details here).

Always fun to get a wheel or two off the ground
RightyOriflamme3.jpg

Hung out among the trees in Oriflamme Canyon
RightyOriflamme1.jpg

Gauge goes to 30 degrees, but 20 was plenty
RightyOriflamme2.jpg

My preferred way to check out the spring flowers
RightyOriflamme4.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg

The marginal condition of my front mud flaps has bugged me since I bought the Cruiser. Odd Iron Off Road has sourced new ones and these will soon reside in the scrap heap.

No way in hell am i paying over a 100 bucks for a glove box tray and im too lazy too make one outa ali or stainless....then i noticed a hunk of plastic gutter under the house. I made it so i could slide stuff under and so it fitted snug....ill make a wee wall under it too stop stuff sliding out.

20170422_131523.jpg

20170422_131501.jpg

1492824103386.jpg

I tried to by a second HJZ77 the has been sitting in a shop under a inch of dust or an 74 that need work today but nope.... Owner is in the process of fixing them. I predict they will rust into the earth never to be seen again. Sometimes living in Okinawa drives me crazy!!!!

I fitted a set of Hella trumpet horns today they sound louder with a deeper tone then the standard beep type.
I also brought a fzj80 air cleaner lid and was going to add the piece like coldtaco but this is huge compared to the 2h air cleaner so will have to mod this to fit.
FZJ80 AIR CLEANER LID 004.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom