New ownership of early 72 FJ40 inside loop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just wanted to introduce myself and FJ40. Live inside the loop. Will be running to and from baseball for next couple months. Working on getting the chrome off slowly. I appreciate all the help I have already received from Brian and the rest of the ih8mud crew.

Marc

Hey Marc, welcome to the club and that's a mighty fine lookin 40 you got there. I love the top you've got on it. Hope to see you at a few meets!

Can't make March, but have the other dates on the calendar. Also, following on fb

Thanks Marc! Love helping out and talking shop. Let me know if you ever need anything. My garage is your garage.

-Brian

Welcome!

Inside the loop as well....looks like your pics were at Rice?

Hope to see you around.

- Jeb

Nice FJ40! Dimple die front bumper is a unique idea.

Welcome!

Inside the loop as well....looks like your pics were at Rice?

Hope to see you around.

- Jeb

Jeb,

Was at Rice, live close by, took boys to play a little football on one of the fields. We can meet up for a coffee on a nice weekend morning. A little busy with my sons baseball now, weekend runabout, older v8 conversion. Working on a lot of upgrades.

Marc

image.jpeg
Put the original smile back on her last weekend. Next, do away with the chrome bumper.

IMG_3216.JPG
IMG_3081.JPG
IMG_3217.JPG
IMG_3215.JPG
Been quite some time since an update. Have added OME lift, pro comp wheels and new rubber. Trollhole top and getting saginaw PS done now and adding EFI for CO this summer. Also added a swing out.

You were right next to my house, if you're in the area, stop by for a beer :)

334E752D-5C3C-4B71-BF14-9E6CC6B4E034.jpeg
F4106C06-77CB-4013-87CC-2BDB2E52D636.jpeg
now she has 62 outers installed for a more Toyota front end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom