It's on! No turning back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bob has done some amazing work. I have to say it's beyond impressive

IMG_20170326_132445393_HDR.jpg

Where did you get the light bar brackets?

Bob, and/or Brooks---Will this truck be at Rubicon this year? It's looking great. I'd love to see it and look things over for ideas.

Bob, and/or Brooks---Will this truck be at Rubicon this year? It's looking great. I'd love to see it and look things over for ideas.

Hey Andy, we are wanting to attend this year. It will depend on if Brooks can get leave, right now we have no clue how that will work out for him. It would be awesome to get back on the trail with you, since your Rig is the one that Brooks fell in love with that started all this.
Thanks again for all your help on the trail and off!!!

This are going to get serious this weekend. Last night I stopped by and Bob was getting the sliders on, checking for clearance for the fuel lines, We started mocking up and getting the on board air compressor mounted. Moved a few things and found a good spot.
IMG_20170330_184007816.jpg
IMG_20170330_204757478.jpg

Yes - me want light bar bracket! How does it attach?

How do you like that compressor?

Yes - me want light bar bracket! How does it attach?

How do you like that compressor?

I will get a hold of my son's buddy this weekend and let you know. i believe they are just tex screwed on? I will take some pictures. On the compressor haven't even tried it. Georg from Valley Hybrids hooked us up with it. With any luck we will have it wired up this weekend.

Some updates on No Turning Back. Saturday the whole Family got involved. Im sure Bob can give you all more details on the stuff hes using for sound proofing and mat. With the compressor installed we started mocking up the placement for the air block which will run the lockers, shut off switch, tank and air gauge inside. Marlin drag link tie rod and steering arm installed. interior came out Fantastic. Today he was installing the seats and I was working on the e brake. The rig is getting close its all the little things now that are so time consuming LOL

IMG_20170401_104658243_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170401_131318265.jpg

IMG_20170401_152319721.jpg

IMG_20170401_174407614.jpg

We got a lot done this weekend, installed the Trail Tailor vinyl kit. Got the seats installed. Air system 80% done. Figured out the parking brake. Rattle caned the front fender, it looks pretty good. Lol
We 2 weeks to go before Brooks graduates, getting nervous. I hope we make it. Thank you Rob for all the help. @landcrusher909

IMG_7784.JPG

IMG_7785.JPG

IMG_7787.JPG

IMG_7788.JPG

IMG_7792.JPG

Coming out totally killer. Good to see you did the 25mm trunnion upgrade too, I've broken a few stock trunnions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom