Wanted LC 100 2006/2007 under 150k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like everyone is looking for the same thing. I am willing to expand that to include the same for an LX. Perfect option would be non-AHC and a darker color. Looking to spend less than $24k. Based in Tampa but making the move to Raleigh in the coming weeks. You can contact me best via matt.murphy4 at gmail dot com or seven04-seven28-9seven06, Matt.

24K feels like the borderline of 100s/200s. But not everyone prefers the 200s. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find a great ride.

I just listed my LC Matt it has 40K more miles then your post, but thought you might want to take a look.

I just listed my LC Matt it has 40K more miles then your post, but thought you might want to take a look.
Great looking rig! I've been strictly limited to 150k by the wife. Otherwise I would go higher. Trying to keep it in the southeast, for now. Thanks for the heads up.

There's no difference b/w 150 and 190. The TB service was done on his recently so many would argue that a recent TB service would trump the difference b/w 150-190k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom