****Upstate Cruisers Spring Gathering Sat March 25th***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have to pick my mom up late at the airport tonight. So I dont get to finish the bottle of Jameson. So getting up in the morning will be easier and so will be leaving to pick up trash since my mom is staying at the house. :doh:
Funny what motivates us!

I can't meet up until after 1pm. My daughter has a birthday party tomorrow. Can I catch up with you guys after 1pm?

Not sure of everyone's schedule but I need to head home after lunch at Aunt Sue's

Not sure what we are gonna do after but likely to find somewhere to camp for the night.

Grabbing a drink. See everyone soon.

IMG_1034.JPG

Good turnout for picking up trash! Got it knocked out in 75 minutes.....
March 17 Trash pickup 4.JPG
March 17 Trash pickup 5.JPG

March 17 Trash pickup 1.JPG
March 17 Trash pickup 2.JPG
March 17 Trash pickup 3.JPG

It's actually @aquatech3 's '79 that he got 3-4 months ago.
Steve has so many trucks, I'm glad to see him rolling in a pig! I rarely see Bessinger's pig, but he brought it to the barbecue a few weeks ago and I think he's going to host a HAMOM soon. I'll get a video of him using a wrench. You should see his Bronco next time you're in town. I'm not exaggerating, that thing is a work of art.

Steve has so many trucks, I'm glad to see him rolling in a pig! I rarely see Bessinger's pig, but he brought it to the barbecue a few weeks ago and I think he's going to host a HAMOM soon. I'll get a video of him using a wrench. You should see his Bronco next time you're in town. I'm not exaggerating, that thing is a work of art.
Yes I have a problem I know. The Pig is great to drive and becoming my favorite cruiser. Just need to get the radio and A/C working and it will be perfect.

Argh, I had some work related issues crop up Friday afternoon that consumed my whole weekend and forgot to update.
Sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom