March Badlands run. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shame we didn't get the group shot while on the big ledge in the quarry. Some douche canoes were doing that.

We wanted to see a Jeep roll over, but his friend broke it before it had a chance.

Fun time. Nice weather.
Great little shake down run!

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain we saw Leandro at the park, but he either didn't see us, or did see us and decided not to join up.
Silver/grey 80 with red on the bottom??

I did see the two toned rhd 80 when I entered the park, but by the time I made it to the group unloading and airing down he was gone... I saw him in the office too, but I don't think he recognized me....

Fun day, even if I didn't have a rig with me. Actually I think I preferred rig hopping with my homies! Blue, er whoever, was fun as well. He should come back out in May! I can't wait to see his truck after he puts dually hubs on so he has 180" wms to wms. :flipoff2:

Patiently awaiting the Windy City Cruisers... I suggest an agreed upon form of communication at that place, maybe a specific CB Channel, just a thought.

20170325_124321.jpg

Self arrested.

Patiently awaiting the Windy City Cruisers... I suggest an agreed upon form of communication at that place, maybe a specific CB Channel, just a thought.

View attachment 1428572

Self arrested.

Pro tip - dont drive into big ass mud holes.

We communicate by either yelling out the windo at each other, or varrying levels/frequency of ass spankings.

I didn't know who's 80 it was. But I knew I saw it.
If you want to find us at the park, go to the rocks, not the mud. WeH8Mud.

The other guy from my town is Blue.
That's his last name. He said he had a blast. And can't wait for the next time. His buggy is stupid wide.
He's a good dude. I approve. He and Nate are buddies also. We've all spun a wrench or 2 together from time to time. And swapped parts and stuff.

But fear not all my homosexual encounters are reserved for the core group.

Pro tip - dont drive into big ass mud holes.

We communicate by either yelling out the windo at each other, or varrying levels/frequency of ass spankings.
That area had nothing but big ass mud holes, like your butts after spanking sessions. I took the least of all the evils.

Re ass spanking his/hers/own? wasn't certain of protocol. And the cb channel is......?

Last edited:
I didn't know who's 80 it was. But I knew I saw it.
If you want to find us at the park, go to the rocks, not the mud. WeH8Mud.

The other guy from my town is Blue.
That's his last name. He said he had a blast. And can't wait for the next time. His buggy is stupid wide.
He's a good dude. I approve. He and Nate are buddies also. We've all spun a wrench or 2 together from time to time. And swapped parts and stuff.

But fear not all my homosexual encounters are reserved for the core group.
Bummer!

And the cb channel is......?

The cb situation yesterday: mine wasnt hooked up, tonys was probibly off, dylan doesnt have one, and blues truck is so wide we just watched for trees moving as his tires bounced off of them to know where he is.

Ed Zachary correct.

No pics.
It didn't happen.

Due to some unnamed members being in the witness protection program, pictures have to be closely inspected before any can be posted.

All of mine violated the terms and conditions of photbucket and i got a 30day ban when i uploaded them. Apparently a picture of 4 dudes playing in tonys mud hole all at the same time isnt allowed.