TLCA chapter for MI/OH/IN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At one point there was a Toyota employee on IH8MUD... it would be pretty cool to meet at Toyota's Corporate facility just south of A2 and just off of 23.
March 25th actually looks like it should work.
Anything special in A2?

Just a cultish tribe of small, furry, angry animals. They worship a false prophet named “Harbaugh”. Many prior prophets have promised riches and championships, but they haven’t won anything of note since 1948.....

That's pretty funny... We could always grab Crack Fries at Hop Cat in East Lansing...

Still is a Toyota engineer around A2 and he will be joining us on the 25th

So, Grizzly Peak it is on the 25th. As I understand there will be a place for us to park together yes? If the weather is good I am bringing my 97 CE. I wanted to bring my white 97 but my daughter drives it and won't be home from school that weekend. As long as the roads aren't salted to sh*t I'll bring the Cruiser, if not maybe my wife will let me drive her T4R

Any details for this gathering?
I have a work in progress, but would enjoy seeing some road worthy vehicles.

Any details for this gathering?
I have a work in progress, but would enjoy seeing some road worthy vehicles.
Our planned meeting time is noon on the 25th at the Brewery . I think there will be a decent number of people, not sure how many Cruisers being winter still. I might bring my 80 if it's not too bad out. @olive is putting it together and has pm'ed a number of people. Please come if you can, the more the merrier!

Troy, aka @olive says that we might have 20 people coming, not all are bringing cruisers but that is a great number!

I just heard about this meet up today from @69LC. Bummer I missed it. Please add me to any list and I'll make sure I subscribe to this thread. Looking forward to a future event.

Alan

I just heard about this meet up today from @69LC. Bummer I missed it. Please add me to any list and I'll make sure I subscribe to this thread. Looking forward to a future event.

Alan
We didn't have a ton of people, but it was a great time and good to meet for real. There will definitely be more meet ups to get even more people together.

certainly not the expected turn-out, but a great time nonetheless! Was really cool to get together with you all.
Looking forward to the next meet!

It was nice to put a face to a few names here and I hope others can make it out to the next one.
I have to say Grizzly Peak Brewing was a great choice to meet up.

Wife and I had a great time.
Only mistake was not taking a group picture with @dogfishlake Truck!
I'd be up to meet up in TC for some off-roading and fly fishing for next meet.

Albeit late to reply, I'll add my 2 cents that it was a plethora of excellent conversations! I learned a good bit and very much enjoyed meeting everyone. TC fly-fishing and some 2-tracks sounds perfect! I also enjoyed hearing about other non-Toyota's that people own/owned...but primarily enjoyed the ToyoTalk.

So here is the only picture I took. I try to remember these things but kinda slipped on that one! It was before @Hornd got there too, so I missed you in the pic.
SAM_1018.JPG

So here is the only picture I took. I try to remember these things but kinda slipped on that one! It was before @Hornd got there too, so I missed you in the pic.
View attachment 1429840

You got the prettiest faces ;)

Here is the only picture I got:
File Mar 28, 11 01 57 AM.jpeg

Sorry for Drooling on your Rig.
In my dream that night I took it for a spin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom