100s In The Hills 7 - July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Guys, so I know there are a couple 100s running around Austin and if you haven't heard of 100s In The Hills then you should definitely check it out. Its in the San Juan Mountains in southwestern Colorado for the last weekend of July and it is absolutely awesome experience. I will be driving out and if anyone is down to convoy I am for sure up for it.

The new website is 100s in the Hills | A 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser Event.

I was just in the area in December and loved it. If I land a spot I'm definitely down for a convoy. Thanks for the link.

I was just in the area in December and loved it. If I land a spot I'm definitely down for a convoy. Thanks for the link.

Well there should be a ton of spots this year as they have secured a huge area (Kendall mountain ski area lodge). The group picture of the event last year was taken there and there was a ton of room.
If I can do anything more to sell you on it just let me know ha.

Just a heads up, registration for 100s in the Hills finally opens on Sunday at 6:00pm. Last year it filled up in less than 1 minute (I managed to get in via the wait-list) but sounds like they are expecting room for about 100 trucks this year.

It is a really cool event that focuses on what the 100 series can do despite being treated like the redheaded stepchild of the LC family in the most beautiful part of the country IMO.

Bunch of great raffle items (and not just small things, last year @benc (Dissent Offroad) raffled off a bumper or two, CVT offered up a tent, and much more) and all around a great time.

Waitlist didn't let me down, just got my email earlier today. @Ed of house LX470 know its early yet but I would bet could get a pretty good caravan together between all of the Lone Star guys and if I'm remembering right the group from Louisiana goes through dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom