March 25 - Cleveland Ga. Rock Crawling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The guy that I bought my tires from frequents this spot and said that this was a pretty fun way to spend a couple/few of hours messing around and watching people break their trucks. @TeddyBoy Do you plan on going on 3/24 which is a Friday or will you be there over the weekend?

The guy that I bought my tires from frequents this spot and said that this was a pretty fun way to spend a couple/few of hours messing around and watching people break their trucks. @TeddyBoy Do you plan on going on 3/24 which is a Friday or will you be there over the weekend?

didn't double check the dates but for Saturday only which puts it at the 25th.

bump, anyone interested? so far me and maybe Randy.

20170325_135238.jpg
20170325_124855.jpg
20170325_124051.jpg
20170325_114658.jpg

Given that it's 30 mins from the house and $10 to ride, hell yeah it's worth the trip. Its basically a huge rock garden on 3 or 4 acres of land and definitely merits a day ride.

This place is not for stock rigs though, they'd be bored in a hurry.

Today was pretty funny, was a total of about 50 rigs, 40 jeeps and 10 yotas. About the only rigs wheeling were the yotas and the jeeps stayed parked up on the hill. Must be a jeep thing.

Oh, and I definitely was not the big tire guy there. I was average, but hey, I'm used to that.
20170325_124333.jpg

Last edited:
Break anything?

I bet at least one birf exploded just from being this close to these tires:

you guys crack me up thinking you know me so well. No (emphatically) I did not break anything, I did have serious tire envy though. If only I knew something about 1 ton axles...:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom